Abs injection fairings ebay fitment??

Itsxthexslim

Registered
Has anyone tried the injection fairing kits from ebay. I seen some people say its perfect and I myself tried the maier plastics when I had my zx7 and fitment sucked. I want to do carbon fiber put just can't swing cost. So someinput would be great. I saw a matte black I liked but want to make sure of fitment

I got a set off ebay. Fitment isn't perfect and they will crack rather than bend like OEM. In the end you get what you pay 4 and a knock off set is better than a rashed up factory set IMO. A Lot of people surprisingly give me comments about the color and paint scheme of my bike. So instead of just riding with them for the summer as I had planned I just left em on and put $$$ in2 my busa elsewhere. Idk what seller I got mine from on ebay cause it's been a while but I have seen sum chitty looking aftermarket sets that didn't look nowhere near the quality of mine so do some research and check feedback b4 purchasing

i put e bay plastics on a bike only if you were going to get rid of it.........your right you get what you pay for.

I would sand and rattle can oem before I put that stuff on a bike. I send customers away if they come here wanting me to install the stuff. I know I will be seeing it again soon and it will be my fault somehow. I watched two pieces on a busa melt and faill right off going down the road. Not Me And Not My Customers..

if you want matte black then just sand your old ones and spray them

You could probably find a halfway decent set of OEM fairings on Ebay for a similar price to a new set of knock offs. Sand those and spray em matte black or do that plexi dip stuff to em and be done with it :whistle:

Back