Above Average (Mileage Report)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
For the nearly 20 months I've owned Wasabi, I've averaged 2,250 miles per month...

For the last 12 months, I've averaged 2,333 per month. Above average.

Fascinating factoid. :laugh:

Now: Get on your bikes and ride!

1st Pic: 07JUL08
2nd Pic: 07JUL09

07JUL08 17000 Mileage.jpg

Mileage 45000 07JUL09.jpg

Congrats Brother :beerchug:

Ya better hurry up :whistle:

I've done about 3,500 in the last two weeks :poke:

nice.

beginning the morning of the 4th to the afternoon of the 5th I put 938 miles on mine (averaging about 210 miles to a tank). I'm WAY down from what I had originally wanted to do this year (another 25,000).

sadly, i'm thinking i might have to break down and get some of those gel shorts or a gel seat. 3-400 miles in and i'm starting to ache a bit since i don't have as much 'padding' on my backside as i used to.

You are da man Scar!!!

I saw in another post the other day where you were racking up the miles!!! Just gonna re-name you butt of steel !!:poke:

I thought I was doing good on my '06---rolled over 47,000 last week--- but you are rollin' brotha !! Stay safe:beerchug:

That's awesome but I'm not sure my back end could take that much riding. I was pretty sore after I rode 400 miles in one day. :(

Damn I just rolled over 40K on my 06. I need toget to work
Posted via Mobile Device

I absolutely hate all guys who get to ride year round. I am envious . Scar I want you to know it's way cool that Wasabi gets the pavement time that it does! Wardie:laugh:

Dang! You da man, I have been averaging about 1400 a month but in the last few I did a lot more because a good friend of mine has been making me. :whistle:
I'm just saying.
Rack up the miles Bro :beerchug:
Just wait till you come back from Reno and look at your avg.:thumbsup:
Bubba

Scar are you on the run :rofl:

Only kidding that is some serious mileage :thumbsup: I would do a lot more than I do, if I knew how to service my own bike. ???

and you still have time for your other endeavors.... do not know how you pull it all off sir but hats off to you... mucho respect for your ability to get stuff done!! :bowdown:

Your monthly avererage is close to the annual average in the US :laugh: I ride alot, but not that much.

all those miles and you never once stopped by northern Indiana:rulez:
:rofl: yea... and our engineers were so good that they made them some of the straightest in the country... you should come look at them.. :) (always got room for guests) :)

For the nearly 20 months I've owned Wasabi, I've averaged 2,250 miles per month...

For the last 12 months, I've averaged 2,333 per month. Above average.

Fascinating factoid. :laugh:

Now: Get on your bikes and ride!

1st Pic: 07JUL08
2nd Pic: 07JUL09

Nice! Just did the math and I'm at 1750 a month...not too shabby!

Back