About to buy a RCC stage 1....

SB911

Registered
So I've built a lot of turbo cars but this will be my first bike and I was curious....

Does everyone stick with the rising rate regulator instead of larger injectors and electronics to control them? Is larger injectors with a power commander 5 and pressure input acceptable?

What tank and where is it located for your methanol setups? Inter coolers are pretty rare on these bikes?

I'm still tying to decide between dump and full pipe, wish I could have both.

I'm picking up the bike tomorrow, it's a silver/blue 2006 with only 5000km on it, 100% stock even has original tires.

there's a lot of different ways to setup a turbo on a busa. Theres an entire section on this forum dedicated to Turbos so read up. The most important route is to find a credible person to do the tune...... If you don't have that all that other stuff your wondering wont amount to a hill of beans and will make nice decorations in your garage or somebody happy on EBAY

So I've built a lot of turbo cars but this will be my first bike and I was curious....

Does everyone stick with the rising rate regulator instead of larger injectors and electronics to control them? Is larger injectors with a power commander 5 and pressure input acceptable?

What tank and where is it located for your methanol setups? Inter coolers are pretty rare on these bikes?

I'm still tying to decide between dump and full pipe, wish I could have both.

I'm picking up the bike tomorrow, it's a silver/blue 2006 with only 5000km on it, 100% stock even has original tires.

A lot of what you ask depends on your build. Do you plan on leaving it at Stage One level, no more than 8 pounds of boost on pump fuel? Do you intend on installing your turbo system on the stock motor? FYI, the new rising rate regulators included with the RCC Stage One kits is the newest BEGI fmu - without a shim. They happen to work very well. Water/Meth injection tanks are normally installed somewhere in the tail where you can access them . . . and intercoolers are not rare, RCC's water to air Ultra plenum is one of the best out there and you can run up to 18 pounds of boost on pump fuel with the Ultra, as long as you have your motor built to withstand the horsepower these setups can make . . .:laugh:

Back