ABOUT FRIGGIN' TIME!!!!!!!!!

Warchild

Banned
Screw you, cold-ass Springtime! You are OUTTA here!!!!
firedevil.gif

This has been about the most dicked up winter/spring in recent years here in the Columbian Basin, but *finally*, relief is on the way!

may15-19.jpg

thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I read this to believe you are indicating some ride time soon??
poke.gif

Hope you get to enjoy it!!
super.gif

I read this to believe you are indicating some ride time soon??
poke.gif

Hope you get to enjoy it!!
super.gif
You are correct, sir!
cool.gif

After this weekend, I'll need to be mounting up my 4th set of tires on this K8.... I might try the Dunlop Qualifiers this time. The current Avon Storms will be toast by 4500 miles.... I'm pretty close to indicator bands popping in the center right now at 4000 miles....

I know how you feel man! I woke up at 7AM this morning and it was already 84 Degrees over here in California, BRING ON THE HEAT
cool.gif

Screw you, cold-ass Springtime!  You are OUTTA here!!!!    
firedevil.gif

This has been about the most dicked up winter/spring in recent years here in the Columbian Basin, but *finally*, relief is on the way!

may15-19.jpg

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
Global Warming My A$$! Al Gore needs to give back his Oscar and Nobel Peace Prize. (and that $20 bucks he owes me.)
laugh.gif

I actually PREFER the cooler weather. Down here in the muggy, humid south, riding in the summer isn't all that great. Your head is SOAKED after short rides from sweating. I'd rather have to wear my leather jacket to stay warmish than be hot.

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Screw you, cold-ass Springtime!  You are OUTTA here!!!!    
firedevil.gif
That's a reason to move, isn't it? It's what I told my brother (lives in Idaho) when he called me last night complaining that there was a frost warning that night and he hadn't been able to ride or drive his convertible all season.

Back