About A Fellow Org Member

SSGT_B

Registered
I wanted to give a public thank you to GAmedic. He took a simple transaction and made it personal ( in a good way, not expected ). If I can ever help you sir please let me know. He is a stand up guy and I would not hesitate to do business with him.

To sum up the transaction, I gathered from his screen name that he is a Staff Sergeant. He sent money for a part and I returned the money and shipped him my PC3 free of charge. His service to our country paid for everything. Having a brother who served as a scout sniper in the Marines and is now a police officer, I stand behind our troops 100%. A part useless to me can help you.

Thank you and everyone who served our country. Your service doesn't go unnoticed.

In case you haven't had a second to check, according to their website your mailbox has a package. Hope it's what you need.

Just remember I didnt get a chance to use it and I got it second hand so it is mapped but not sure what setup its mapped for. Use your laptop and download a basemap from Dynojet.

Back