Aarrrghhh!

gaetano

Registered
Just needed a place to vent. I dumped my 02 busa that I have only had for 6 months yesterday.. Only fairing damage to the left side but it will still be in the shop for at least 2 weeks!! Don't know how many of you are familiar with Central New York riding but we have had an unusually warm Spring (temps in the high 70's to mid 80's) I had the bike out yesterday during my normal lunch hour ride and on the way back I came into a turn fairly agressively and hit a huge patch of gravel that was left over from the winter road saltings... Needless to say I wasn't successful at recovering and the bike went down... *sniff*
confused.gif
Hope to be back on the road soon though.

That bites man, sorry to hear that your bike is crashed but it seems like you came out of it OK.. That is the important thing, besides 2 weeks isn't all that bad, could be worse !!

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

cry.gif

cry.gif

cry.gif

I got stupid after having mine for less than four months.  I hit a tree and broke my leg in four places.  Watch out for those corners! Now a year later and me and my Busa are back. Just a lot more careful.

I had just done the first oil change after the first 1000 km.
The next day i started it up went to my truck to get my helmet and CRASH it rolled off the stand
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

REMEMBER THEIR ARE TWO TYPES OF RIDERS THOSE WHO FELL AND THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO!!! WE ARE ALL GLAD THAT YOU ARE ALRIGHT (REALLY) BUT I FEEL YA

Glad you're ok Guy,
   I looked like that cat on the old Laugh In show,(da da da... dit  dit dah)... crash! as I was rolling mine  off of the shipping crate bottom. Luckily only put a tiny dink on the right can and snapped an inch off the front brake lever. I went cuckoo and pulled an Incredible Hulk move standing it back up. It was good no one was home at the time or the wife would have given me the old "over reacting again James" speel.  They just don't quite get it I guess  Hope you're rolling again soon.
                                  Jim :argue:

Back