AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

My dog just chewed the corner of my coffee table this morning.......and my Nike sunglasses 2 weeks ago.  Takin' his ass back to the pound!!!!.....................................................Kids won't let me
sad.gif
OH NO! Our oldest dog was a rock head when she was a pup...man, she was hard on our stuff while she was teething! She ate the coffee table, a leg off one of our kitchen chairs. I was working as a mason tender when we got her, and she was baby...I had wanted a Rot for so long...so I would take her to work with me, but when the excavators were running, or it was just a high traffic day at the site, I would have to put her in the truck. I had just bought a brand new Explorer...and she slowly, over time, chewed the wands off the steering column. She eventually got through her teething, though, and trained just fine.

Sorry to hear about those gloves, John. She looks like she felt really bad, though.  
sad.gif
BACK TO THE POUND!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

sad.gif

I had a pair of icon ti-max full length gloves for almost two years now, and have only worn them about three times. Basically they are brand new, because I have a pair of Joe Rocket phenix gloves that I always wear. Well a few days ago I wore them around almost all day to fianlly break them in good. I come home today to find my cute little cocker spanial chewing on them. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess they are still usable, she only got the end of the index finger, but it still pi$$e$ me off. Oh well it happens. I cant stay mad at her long, she is just too cute.
dude....that seriously blows. I'm sorry to hear that...

I had to get a lil chuckle outta it though...I have lil dogs and dangit if they teeth like crazy.

Sometimes I think they have as much teeth as a shark....

bigjohn, you said he chewed the gloves... busainsd's dog is big enough to fetch the Busa...
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121853314 -->

Back