A "warm thank you" too 05busale

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
I just wanted to extend a public thank you to 05BusaLe who pm'ed me for my mailing addy and then purchased a Gremlin Bell to be sent to my place...

GREMLIN.jpg

And despite it's mystical legendary powers?...it was the warm fuzzy I got from the act of someone going out of their way to purchase and ship me such an item....hence my busa shall wear it with pride...pride in the fellowship that is hayabusa.org.
biggrin.gif

Thanks again and L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

If you don't mind Jinks, I'm gonna use your thread to say thanks also.

Big thanks to 05busale for the Grem Bell. Got it yesterday. Havent been able to hang it yet cuz of the new baby, but it will be going on soon. Thanks again bro.

If you don't mind Jinks, I'm gonna use your thread to say thanks also.

Big thanks to 05busale for the Grem Bell.  Got it yesterday.  Havent been able to hang it yet cuz of the new baby, but it will be going on soon.  Thanks again bro.
NP BBkiller....as 05BusaLe certainly deserves all the thanks due him...such a warm, heartfelt and kind gesture on his part...reminds me of the brotherhood and commeraderi I enjoyed with my first sportbiking high school days brothers of the road...we'd do almost anything for each other...within reason...and the real cool part was...we all knew that.
biggrin.gif

almost as tight as my U.S. Marine Corps buds that soon followed.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back