A truly powerful picture!

Sandow

Registered
This police officer got seperated from his squad. The guys in the front stand together to protect him from the crowd who tried to attack him. Picture was taken in Louisville KY.

Screenshot_20200531_002001_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg

It's out there. I saw where a bunch of people showed up in Atlanta the morning after to help clean up the streets.
Wonder how much attention it'll get?
I've long held the opinion that there's something wrong with a media who give far more attention to a person who pushed someone in front of a train than they do a person who saved someone from falling in front of one. They have a vested interest in making the world outside our homes/neighborhoods/countries seem scary, and they do it well.

I've long held the opinion that there's something wrong with a media who give far more attention to a person who pushed someone in front of a train than they do a person who saved someone from falling in front of one. They have a vested interest in making the world outside our homes/neighborhoods/countries seem scary, and they do it well.

The truth is out there, it just takes a lot more effort to find it. When something they are saying seems odd, look for an alternative view or that hidden story on the back page of the news feeds. I have actually started scanning articles backwards because they hide stuff at the end because most don't read past the headline. Propaganda doesn't control the truth it adds noise to hide it.

Lately I have held my tongue . As Mr Brown said above attention to the bad , and not the good .
A little focus on the good book , and God leading towards the light will snuff the dark .
You hit the nail on the head. I'll never be or claim to be flawless but I try and walk on the narrow path letting the word be a lamp unto my feet. There will be all kinds of distractions, evils and temptations to the left and right of you. Stay in line with God 1st to get through it all.

Scary is right. Read a headline today of a Louisville reporter being ‘shot by the police while on camera‘ reporting on the protests. Now, I saw this live last evening and sure enough a uniformed cop did in fact shoot a reporter live on camera but she was shot with pepper balls not bullets. For those who hadn’t seen it, this headline was indeed a scary one to read but highly inaccurate. Scary as it was to watch and experience by the reporter, printing this headline w/o the additional information that it was by a non lethal weapon was grandstanding by the media and not at all truly informative. The police department is looking into this BTW. :confused:

Scary is right. Read a headline today of a Louisville reporter being ‘shot by the police while on camera‘ reporting on the protests. Now, I saw this live last evening and sure enough a uniformed cop did in fact shoot a reporter live on camera but she was shot with pepper balls not bullets. For those who hadn’t seen it, this headline was indeed a scary one to read but highly inaccurate. Scary as it was to watch and experience by the reporter, printing this headline w/o the additional information that it was by a non lethal weapon was grandstanding by the media and not at all truly informative. The police department is looking into this BTW. :confused:
They do this with everything.Never giving the whole story.

Feel good stories are usually buried deep in the paper or reported later in the news cast...referred to as "Fluff Pieces." They just don't "sell" as well as blood and guts.
Sex,violence,corruption,alien sightings...followed by veteran firefighter saves cat from tree.
It's a numbers (ratings/money) game.
Oh sorry,forgot to mention The Kardashian's. My bad.
Rubb.

Back