A Summons for Help (joke)

Yeah...mostly.

It's OK Scar... I didn't see it the first time around and I appreciate the opportunity to get to take a look at it.

Think folks, not all of us sit around and work the web, or this site for that matter, all day!

So what if it's a double post... get a life and move on. We have bigger things to worry about like................................

I know...it's not my first re-post, it won't be my last... :laugh:

:poke: I think the phenomenon of 'reposting' is the simple result of not reading every post in every thread ever launched, which (more often than not) can be attributed to an advanced case of 'having a life' compounded by consistent doses of 'getting out and riding'.

Now, I'll be the first to say, I'd be pretty 'wrecked' if I'd re-posted something I myself posted the first time...:rofl:

Otherwise, and until that time, the Re-post Buzzard Brigade can just bite me. :laugh:

Or as you state "they can bite me". I don't think I can add anything more! Well said.

It's OK Scar... I didn't see it the first time around and I appreciate the opportunity to get to take a look at it.

Think folks, not all of us sit around and work the web, or this site for that matter, all day!

So what if it's a double post... get a life and move on. We have bigger things to worry about like................................

....like make a living!:laugh:

Back