A Summons for Help (joke)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
George Phillips , an elderly man from Meridian, Mississippi, was going up to bed, when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window.

George opened the back door to go turn off the light, but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?"

He said "No, but some people are breaking into my garden shed and stealing from me."

Then the dispatcher said "All patrols are busy. You should lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available."

George said, "Okay."

He hung up the phone and counted to 30.

Then he phoned again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot them." and he hung up.

Within five minutes, six Cars, a SWAT Team, a Helicopter, two Fire Trucks, a Paramedic, and an Ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence, and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the officials said to George, "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

:rofl:

:laugh:

Repost6.jpg

It's okay that you reposted it bro.. Most of the many, many, old codgers here probably can't remember reading it last time.

:whistle:

It's okay that you reposted it bro.. Most of the many, many, old codgers here probably can't remember reading it last time.

:whistle:

I know...it's not my first re-post, it won't be my last... :laugh:

:poke: I think the phenomenon of 'reposting' is the simple result of not reading every post in every thread ever launched, which (more often than not) can be attributed to an advanced case of 'having a life' compounded by consistent doses of 'getting out and riding'.

Now, I'll be the first to say, I'd be pretty 'wrecked' if I'd re-posted something I myself posted the first time...:rofl:

Otherwise, and until that time, the Re-post Buzzard Brigade can just bite me. :laugh:

I know...it's not my first re-post, it won't be my last... :laugh:
Now, I'll be the first to say, I'd be pretty 'wrecked' if I'd re-posted something I myself posted the first time...:rofl:

You have...you just don't remember that you did it...

double post, double laugh! :rofl::rofl:
no problem scar, the guy had the same problem again so he had to call 911 again!:laugh:

Back