A Story of a young ladies mistake...

I wont argue that it is a great article and a must read.

But it is also a repost.

There's another 2-3 of this one too... I wonder why she got all popular all of a sudden again?

back2thefuture_repost.jpg

Sorry....
She is a local girl around these parts, didn't think the story was out there... apparantly I was wrong...

no worries, the more posts the better that means more people will see it.

She has a myspace page and a blog.

Its good to see mainstream picking up the story.
super.gif

Yeah. This one, I don't mind seeing reposted. I didn't know she was local. Do you know her?

--Wag--

Man.... Graphic..."Lost my entire left breast"... Damn I was imagining that during the description of her gear. Some pretty terrible things can happen if you slack off on the gear.

Brutal story! She has been through Hell!! That story realy makes you stop and think. Not to thread jack here but I saw a guy down on the road yesterday on my home. I was in my truck with 2 young sons and this guy on a chopper type bike was down on the road lating there with 2 cars pulled over in front of him and a couple of police cars, 1 ambulance, 1 fire engine. The bike looked like a pile of twisted garbage. He had on one of those shortie helmets. No exageration as we passed him in the next mile or so we passed 4 ambulances, 3 fire engines, 4 police cars. My wife was 5 minutes behind me and she said they were all at the accident scene. SHe couldn't tell what happened because there was so many cars, trucks, ambulances all over the place. She had no idea what had happened with all of the lights flashing and people all over the place when she passed.
Just a little bit before we came upon that accident I paased a bar/club and the guy in front of us turned fast across traffic into the bar so I was looking into the parking lot just thinking to myself- "A$$HOLE". Then I saw probably 4-5 bikes on the side of the place and thought how do people drink and drive on a motorcycle?? I have never done that, ever!
I don't know if they are related or not to the accident but just crossed my mind. FOr those of you that knew the girl in the story above, my prayers go out to her!

(Wag @ Oct. 08 2006,22:32) Yeah.  This one, I don't mind seeing reposted.  I didn't know she was local.  Do you know her?

--Wag--
Met her at one of the Sportbike nights down at the Billet... next summer these will have to be a must for us. just a bunch of sportbikes/riders hanging out and having some fun.

(extreemachine @ Oct. 09 2006,09:23) Brutal story! She has been through Hell!! That story realy makes you stop and think. Not to thread jack here but I saw a guy down on the road yesterday on my home. I was in my truck with 2 young sons and this guy on a chopper type bike was down on the road lating there with 2 cars pulled over in front of him and a couple of police cars, 1 ambulance, 1 fire engine. The bike looked like a pile of twisted garbage. He had on one of those shortie helmets. No exageration as we passed him in the next mile or so we passed 4 ambulances, 3 fire engines, 4 police cars. My wife was 5 minutes behind me and she said they were all at the accident scene. SHe couldn't tell what happened because there was so many cars, trucks, ambulances all over the place. She had no idea what had happened with all of the lights flashing and people all over the place when she passed.
Just a little bit before we came upon that accident I paased a bar/club and the guy in front of us turned fast across traffic into the bar so I was looking into the parking lot just thinking to myself- "A$$HOLE". Then I saw probably 4-5 bikes on the side of the place and thought how do people drink and drive on a motorcycle?? I have never done that, ever!
I don't know if they are related or not to the accident but just crossed my mind. FOr those of you that knew the girl in the story above, my prayers go out to her!
Worst abuse of drinking and riding...

Memorial Ride that started and ended at the FOP (faternal order of Police). when we got back I could not believe the amount of alcohol being consumed at each table... and these were local police, firemen, sheriffs, deputies... etc... there were even some FBI and Marshals in the ride.

I don't drink unless I am staying home. I can't imagine drinking and riding...
rock.gif

Back