A sponsor checking out the site

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks, we have a company on the site right now that is checking out traffic to see of this is something they want to do on a permanent basis. Please welcome REDLINE STANDS

Let's show em what were all about...

CAp

Welcome! Looks like decent stands...

jump9.gif
jump on in the waters fine
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

They have some nice stuff. Think I'll order one of those front axel removal tools.

(heavybusa @ Sep. 27 2006,20:41) Can they identify if we click on their link from our site Doug?
I send a report every month to the sponsors that show them how many folks we sent to them...

CAp

Welcome! I'm very interested in the rear swiveling stand. I have a homemade one but the plate the casters bolt to hit the floor when starting to put the bike on the stand, making it awkward to use. Does the Redline one work better? If so, consider one sold.

Nice... My birthday is coming up I will forward the site to my sponsor... I mean wife.
biggrin.gif

very nice products. and nice prices might I add. +1 on Redline
biggrin.gif

I agree... Really nice looking product with a fantastic price! If I didn't already have two sets of stands this would be tempting. Hurry up someone post up some pics of a Busa on these.
beerchug.gif

(captain @ Sep. 27 2006,22:00)
(heavybusa @ Sep. 27 2006,20:41) Can they identify if we click on their link from our site Doug?
I send a report every month to the sponsors that show them how many folks we sent to them...

CAp
Cool, so guys make sure you click the link.
beerchug.gif

(AzBooSa @ Sep. 27 2006,23:12)
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Me Likes The front axel removal tool and Front and Rear Swivel Stands.
iamwithstupid.gif
... very nice product(s)~ Great for maneuvering around the garage!
super.gif

Back