A Snowy Day On The Dragon And Cherohala Skyway

nice and 2.42/gal holy crap man... thats easily .50/gal cheaper than here :banghead:

Going over the skyway today for a trip to Sylva. We'll see if it looks different today! Great pics.

Little more snow, You Would have a Blast on a Snowmobile. Put the Bike up for the Winter..

Nice pics....any day of the year, y'all still live in a beautiful area. :thumbsup:

I'm glad you all liked the pics. We had a good time up there yesterday. :beerchug:

nice pics Daniel. Looks like we could have rode the bikes, except for a couple of spots. :laugh:

I really expected to see at least one or two bikes up there, but couldn't find any. There was quite a bit of ice once the sun began to set. The only crash I saw was the downed power pole by my house. Thanks for cleaning that up, Kevin. :thumbsup:

That shot of the wheel centers is wild, nice pics:thumbsup:

I thought that was pretty awesome. :super:

Nice pics....any day of the year, y'all still live in a beautiful area. :thumbsup:

Man, I love it up there. The idea of transferring to work at Fontana Dam has been mentioned... :whistle:

Going over the skyway today for a trip to Sylva. We'll see if it looks different today! Great pics.

Well how was it? We passed a plow/salt truck in the morning, and by the afternoon it was mostly clear except for the slush that started refreezing.

Cherohola would be sketch at best on the busa

Reminds me of a late nite trip ,,,Dec 10, 1982...lol

thanks for sharing.

Back