A Slice of North Carolina Hits San Diego

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, Kat...

The mailman brought me something very, very cool yesterday. Words can't describe the goosebumps when I opened the card.

:love:

The dispensing is commencing this weekend...

Thank you very much.

Patches.jpg

SCHWEEET!!! Kat is awesome!! I've got one of those patches too.. just gotta stop wearin my jacket long enuf to sew it on!

SCHWEEET!!! Kat is awesome!! I've got one of those patches too.. just gotta stop wearin my jacket long enuf to sew it on!

what are you saying Jules, If I send you my jacketS you will sew my patches on for me also????

what are you saying Jules, If I send you my jacketS you will sew my patches on for me also????

HECK NO... It is a pain in the BUTT!! I do it by hand and have to detach the liner and go in under the liner.. grr.. I'm not looking forward to it even more....But I'll do it for VMAN!

It's really touching to see what an impact this person had on all of you. I'm sorry to say that I joined after he passed, but it's amazing to see how much you cared for him.

:beerchug:

It's really touching to see what an impact this person had on all of you. I'm sorry to say that I joined after he passed, but it's amazing to see how much you cared for him.

:beerchug:

The ache of his absence will be felt forever.

I rode several miles of the dragon with tears running down my face. Not the best place to have clouded vision. Being back in the dragon brought back the sadness of our loss.

I swear I felt his presence at the Bash... not to sound like a Cuckoo or anything...
You aren't cuckoo for feeling his presence (there are plenty of other reasons to label you cuckoo.)

Those are sweet sir. I expect pictures of them on jackets! :beerchug:

The ache of his absence will be felt forever.
Ahhhh...sweet memories! As long as they are not forgotten...we will never be alone.

I swear I felt his presence at the Bash...
Kevin's Spirit flew with us that day and surrounded us all in an embrace together.

I rode several miles of the dragon with tears running down my face. Not the best place to have clouded vision. Being back in the dragon brought back the sadness of our loss.
Kevin's Spirit will always be with you!

As I looked at the pic, tears began to well in my eyes. No one will ever know just how much we needed you all! From SoCal to NC and many places in between, your Spirits came to me when I needed you most. You guys will never know what it meant to be in that "Rockin' Chair" amongst all the Hayabusas and other rides. The emotion ran hard: the beauty of the ride Kev loved most, the Brotherhood he rode with, the Spirit of it ALL…will always remain embedded in my soul! You carried our hearts and our memories for the Spring Busa Bash 2009 just like you carried our grief over the loss of Kevin. For that I salute you! There is a bond that has been created between the oRg and the Varner Klan that will never be broken. You all have gained my utmost respect, admiration, and Brotherhood.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back