A sign I'm getting old at 37.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I was at the shop today working on a customer's Busa and the silence was getting to me. I just like to have some kind radio noise happening in the background. The only thing in the CD player was Slipknot. Speed metal.

Not my usual music. So I put it in and all hell was breaking loose on the airwaves. Funny part came when my co-worker came into the shop complaining that the CD has been skipping for the last 10minutes.

I honestly didn't notice. I was laughing my ass off. :rofl:

I'm bringing my CD's in tomorrow. :thumbsup:

You know your getting older when you notice that you don't have to have the radio/music on 24/7, at a certain age quiet gets kinda nice.:whistle:

Quiet is nice at home. When I'm at the shop I want to hear something. It keeps me rolling.

That is pretty funny when you don't notice the cd skipping. I can barely stand to get a little static on the radion when going threw a tunnel or a parking garage. :laugh::thumbsup:

You old codger... I suppose you're not going to start wearing piercings and lots of black clothes with eyeliner! :laugh:

Slipknot...that's what my daughter listens too (this 2 week phase:whistle:) I completely understand, although there are a few, maybe 2, songs that are good.:beerchug:

I'm 35 and feel and look like i'm in my early twenty's, other than some gray hairs from my x wife.lol:laugh:

Last edited:
Back