A Shout out...

The Oracle

Registered
All,

Bsrigley (the fastest guy I know)
RSD (you fuggin' icehole)
SilveR (I could tell you more about him, but he would hav'ta kill ya)
MSF (Still happily married??  Good for you bro! Stick with it, it only gets better baby!)
Jetset (or should I call him by his new name, WreckBoy)  ( ;
Longbow
WWJD (what would Joe do?)  (who is Joe?)
NE (the truely fastest guy I know)
Rhythm
SageRonin
Samurai1833 (where ya been bra?)
KS-W
Big E (both of you mofos) (east coast, thanks for the pillion)
VAB (I realize you aren't a boy, but I had to say what up?!)
Juggler
BaCharles
Dezzy7
Big Wall (how is everything bro?)
Postal
PacificBusa
TBoneBusa
JustinTime2
Haywood
BigBSBusa
Thunderpants (don't ask me why he choose that name)
Big O"gazm"
Pure Ego
Kevin in VA
Thasherfox
Shoda
Vermin...??  NOT! (does anyone remember him?  Chills...)
Captain (and Dustman too!)
Cache (the Drag Queen!)

Sorry if I forgot one of my pals...  My brain is fried!

I know I missed a bunch of yaz out there...  But, please understand that I have a bond with the above mentioned personnel for one reason or another...  And, I love each of them.

*Group hug*

So, to the rest of you bozos...  Wazzup!

Ok, now onto the real reason I called upon you...  Who is coming to Kevin Schwantz's school with me in March 2005??

Come on!  This school rocks and every instructor is certifiable...  I mean a certified professional racer!

I hope some of you can make it to Atlanta next season.  Ben and I will be there on our half-a-busa's.

-Rip

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: "case of mistaken identity"|1091033069 -->

might come if you drag your butt out to the dragon with us in Sept
wink.gif
cool.gif

I'm an armchair wannabe racer, but thanks for the invite! Not trailer, no vacation time, no track mods, no money, I suck! Sounds like fun though!!

Rip ... back at ya on the shout out ... I have been bitten by the speed bug , but I haven't decided yet if it will be the drag strip of the road track. I bought another Busa because I'm leaning towards to the 1/4 mile. I will know before this season is over ... I want to go to that school in either case, so thanks for the invite ... I'll know for sure in October.

Let me plant the seed with the wifey now! That sounds like a kick in the butt!

I would love to go...what are the chances that my life, kids and schedule (oh, and wallet) would allow this?

Hey Rip, is there a BEGINNER'S class? I'd be a newbie...and cost? How much? Linky please...
smile.gif

I would love to go...what are the chances that my life, kids and schedule (oh, and wallet) would allow this?

Hey Rip, is there a BEGINNER'S class?  I'd be a newbie...and cost?  How much?  Linky please...
smile.gif
You will find pricing and everything else here:
http://www.schwantzschool.com

The classroom is broken into two groups:
Street and Advanced

Then, each group is broken into three sub-sections:
Slow, Average, and Fast

So, if you signed up for street and always rode in the slow sub-group you would be more than fine!  I have seen some VERY slow people in the slow group.

Advanced is for people with track experience.  It is a pretty fast group.  Most people who haven't ridden on the track much (fewer than 5 times) will want to join the street group.

It is AWESOME!  You can either bring your own bike (Suzuki's only) or rent one of their's (new GSXR-600 or SV650s).  Unless you have track experience, you might wanna rent.  I wouldn't suggest taking the busa for the first time to the track!

-Rip

<!--EDIT|The Oracle
Reason for Edit: "poop soup"|1091124876 -->

Hmm... Very Interesting...  And Very Tempting
DOo.oOD!

You have got to come this time! I have been twice without you. My heart is breaking! It isn't even a long trip for you. Start that penny jar now. Put a piece of duct tape on it that has "Schwantz fund" scrawled on it in indelible ink!

( :

I dunno man, I'd be looking at $1500 plus leather rental... not a big deal really, It would be fun no doubt... but we'll see... Sounds like a lot of fun, but we'll see... Time is going to be the bitch...

I dunno man, I'd be looking at $1500 plus leather rental...  not a big deal really, It would be fun no doubt...  but we'll see... Sounds like a lot of fun, but we'll see...  Time is going to be the bitch...
Leather rental??

WTF!!!!

You don't have a full set of leathers??

I knew there was a reason to bitch slap you when I was down there. Don't worry, I will be back in October for Phil's wedding!

Sheesh!

-V

Just read your post for selling your 'Busa. Gave you a little sh$i, but hadn't read this one yet. Is this a temporary or permanent separation from the 'Busa? I'd love to be at the school with 'ya, but I'll still be trying to rebuild a country. Won't get back until around Memorial Day next year.

I am having a baby in February (there it is official now)... And, I promised the wifey that I would trade my crotch rocket for a cruiser... I am going to still race around the track, because I feel that it is a MUCH safer environment than the street. It boils down to me settling into a "societal" definition of what life is...

I will still drop in here and bug all of you!
tounge.gif

Well, congratulations! And the bonus is you still get to ride!

might come if you drag your butt out to the dragon with us in Sept
wink.gif
cool.gif
Deal...  What date for Dragon??  I have always wanted to do it.  I am planning on selling the bus soon and would like to try one more time to kill myself first!

( ;

-Rip
We are heading up there Sept 17-19th, some are staying longer but thats when most folks will be there.....and man you have no clue how fun it is
smile.gif
The dragon is just one part, the Skyway is outta this world kinda fun
super.gif

The school sounds pretty fun, my problem would be getting a set of leathers that fit....but surely they have delt with that before. I'd be renting for sure though, not takin my busa out on a track for the first time, seems it might cost more to fix it than to pay the $400 to use their bikes
biggrin.gif

Damn Ripley....that's too funny bro......you brought up Vermin.....wonder what the pecker munchers up to nowadays anyway.

Sounds like yer doin great dude.....glad ta hear it....me too.....wifey is AWESOME....yer right, gets better every day!!!!!!

Love ta come hang with ya at the school bro, but time does not allow for much more than this post as of late.

Anyhow gotta go back ta work......have fun at the school dude.....all of ya.
And be safe......no more rubber side up okay!!!!

Bill

Nice to be on your list! Love right back at ya!
face7.gif
This looks cool as hell. I have started riding quite agressive lately and have learned alot through "Twist of the Wrist" and practice. I bet you would come out of this course light years ahead of when you entered.

I wish these things were a little closer to home. I am going to give this some serious thought. May only get one trip next year. Sturgis, racing school, Hawaii dive trip. HHHMMMMM?
smile.gif

I'm tired of diving piss ass cold water on Dive Rescue missions, I can't manage to get in the water for fun anymore.
sad.gif

I would like to bring the Busa though. For the damage deposit they charge and they state that you are additionally responsible for all damages, ouch! I think if you can tame the king on the track, than you could on anything. Plus it would be kickass to come out of a corner and leave the other students cryin as you bombed by!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back