a shout out for all LEO,and for the org also

I think some smokers do it without even thinking because its become such a habit. Ive had people stopped and while im talking to them theyve thrown a cigarette butt out of their car! And yes, they get the option, pick it up or get cited for it.

Habbits can become become addictive.

I think I read that on a cigerette package. :laugh:

RSD.

I got into this argument with my mom and she was seriously upset with what I had to say. Well for one, she is a heavy smoker and has been for 30+ years now.

I am going into LE and I told her that if I see someone throw trash out of their car, especially a cigarette, I'll pull them over and give them two options:

1. get out of their car and go pick it up, or

2. get cited for littering.

I personally HATE when I'm out riding and the person in front of me tosses his cigarette and I watch it bounce once, twice, and then fly up into the air as I catch up to it.

And sigsauer...well said brother:clap:

Just let me know when you guys want me to come over and pull out the nails in your hands and feet, and pull you down from that cross.

Moms been smokin' for 30 years eh?

Everyone breaks the law everyday. We cant help it,just being human causes us to walk a path of....evil. :laugh:

Some of us speed on Busa's...:whistle:
Some of us do this... [rape,murder,pillage]
Some of us do that... [tax evasion,insider trading,sleeping with sister-in-law]

Whatever,lighten-the-fug-up. Oh ya....by the way...leave your Mom alone.You're going to be a cop, big fuggin' wow.Why bust your moms chops.Save it for that crack addicted fug-wad who just staggered out into the street and pi55ed his pants.The same perp that your gonna have to search and handle. Good luck with that.:rofl:

Sweet dreams. RSD.

Everyone complains about what a crappy job police do until they're in need.

You posted how you got caught doing something wrong :boohoo: so don't expect everyone to agree lol

Not saying anyone is perfect, but is it really that hard to put a butt in the ashtray and empty it once in awhile?

Just sayin! :easy:

Everyone complains about what a crappy job police do until they're in need.

You posted how you got caught doing something wrong :boohoo: so don't expect everyone to agree lol

Not saying anyone is perfect, but is it really that hard to put a butt in the ashtray and empty it once in awhile?

Just sayin! :easy:

Not hard at all. Its wrong. You gonna ride that busa tomorrow? You want me to come over and pull gears 3,4,5 and 6 outa the trans. You wont be needing them right.:whistle:

My wife/the House Mouse smokes 1 or 2 cigs a day...maybe. So she slips up one time and throws a butt out,not out of the window,just out,'cause its a convertible and it almost makes sense to flick yer ashes and blow the smoke outa the car.

I dunno...yer right. I posted my funny little story. So I should not be surprised to recieve a chastising from the perfect folk.

A cigerette butt out a window. Wow. Damb glad I didn't tell you about the...

Have a good one folks...RSD.

One of my friends got a wad of spit on his face shield when a guy spit out of the car window. Good thing he had it down.

Everyone breaks the law everyday. We cant help it,just being human causes us to walk a path of....evil. :laugh:

Whatever,lighten-the-fug-up. Oh ya....by the way...leave your Mom alone.You're going to be a cop, big fuggin' wow.Why bust your moms chops.Save it for that crack addicted fug-wad who just staggered out into the street and pi55ed his pants.The same perp that your gonna have to search and handle. Good luck with that.:rofl:

Sweet dreams. RSD.

I agree with you completely everyone does brake the law and I'm no saint either, I've left trash on top of my car and it's blown off. Not intentional but it happens is it braking the law, yup.

Would I post up a thread saying someone wasted their time telling me to knock it off, nope I'd try not to do it again.

I agree that crack addict in the street is more of a immediate problem but that doesn't mean that he shouldn't be enforcing the other laws when he has time.

Chances are your letter wasn't even done by an officer but probably some office clerk.

And I'm not all bent out of shape, you posted a thread asking for opinions, so I'm just giving mine :poke: :beerchug:

Not exactly a huge conservationist but....ashtray maybe ???

Throwing cigarette butts (or anything) out the window is trashy...
and no it's not o.k...it's trailer parkish and low class.

Use the ashtray.

Last edited:
Not exactly a huge conservationist but....ashtray maybe ???

Throwing cigarette butts (or anything) out the window is trashy...
and no it's not o.k...it's trailer parkish and low class.

Use the ashtray.

Very well said. Unfortunately trying to reason with the ignorant is like talking to a door knob.

Very well said. Unfortunately trying to reason with the ignorant is like talking to a door knob.

So now I'm ignorant. I thought this was like "a funny thing happened on the way home" story. Yup,asked for opinions,but failed to post that all-famous disclaimer about not running off on 12 different tangents.The lost topic scenario really does make me laugh sometimes. Smokey the bear vids,and all the other common sense stuff.Thanks for all that,if I take up smoking again,I'll try not to burn down Canada. :laugh:

I'm not bent outa shape but.... fukk you Dino. Go hump someone elses leg in their thread.

The ignorant one...RSD.

So now I'm ignorant. I thought this was like "a funny thing happened on the way home" story. Yup,asked for opinions,but failed to post that all-famous disclaimer about not running off on 12 different tangents.The lost topic scenario really does make me laugh sometimes. Smokey the bear vids,and all the other common sense stuff.Thanks for all that,if I take up smoking again,I'll try not to burn down Canada. :laugh:

I'm not bent outa shape but.... fukk you Dino. Go hump someone elses leg in their thread.

The ignorant one...RSD.

Maybe it is a joke to you but is not very funny for those of us that have to put up with the ignorance of inconsiderate smokers that think it is ok to toss butts out the window.

Back