A short course on HOW TO SHOW OFF YOUR HAYABUSA 101.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I know what yer thinkin. This is too easy,right.No.Easy way too show off...a big wheelie,always impressive.(only we know how heavy she comes down by mistake.DOH!) or a speed run,drag,burnout,stoppie(not the easiest trick on THE BUS),etc.
No. I'm talking about when you suddenly become "Super BUSA MAN.) Yes that highly intelligent,knowledgable,fear-less,driven by passion,all in,balls to the wall,sorry ladies not to forget you.Ahhh,boobies to the wall? :laugh: :beerchug::D:poke::lol: ^^,yes the mighty HAYABUA owner.

"You want the truth,you can't handle the truth."

You can’t handle the truth! Son we live in a world that has ,Ninja's with Fireblade's,Kawasaki's (with a free George Forman Grill),THE Hayabusa.... and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it you? You ya Harley riddin' Bastid. I have a greater responsibility that you can possibly fathom. You weep for Yamaha owners, and you curse Suzuki. You have the luxury.You have a shi7 load of cash. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, So it's death while tragic, the moped, probably saved lives; and my existence while grotesque, and incomprehensible, to you, saves the Hayabusa's. You don’t want the truth because deep down in places you don’t talk about at Busa meet'n Greets, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall! We use words like honor, code, loyalty (yo the brand). We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending our Busa's, you use them as a punchline. I have neither the time, nor the inclination to explain THE ALMIGHTY HAYABUSA, to a man who rises and sleeps, under the blanket of the very freedom to put a New Hayabusa on credit,even thou you already have one.(Just don't tell wifey and/or girlfriend) that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I’d rather you just said Sweet Busa,or insane ride man or dat ting deh figgin' dope mang, and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you get on a Busa, and stand on the throttle. Either way, I don’t give a damn, what you think you are entitled to!

OK....the truth of it. We are not "Super Busa Man",were not even Jack Nicholson. Actually what you really become is the latest greatest, walkin' talkin' bad a55ed,motha fuggin'................

Unpaid,work any and all hours,no med,no dental,no benefits, well thats not true,there are many many benefits..............

You become..........................

Suzuki's best salesman ever!!!

Rubb.

Last edited:
We are walking,talking billboards for the brand.Slaves to the man.Unable to see anything else. I LOVE the questions. "Hey mister how fasss she go?"
"Are'nt you going to kill yourself on that ...that...thing."
"Bet it gets the chicks hey bro?.
"Where's yer exhaust dude?" (turbo)
"Bet its hard to ride with that tire (330)
"Is it way easier to ride with that tire?"
Or the eyes popping out,jaw droppin' dude who's about to have a massive coronary event...."Bro is THAT a Hayabusa." :super:
Actually I really do.I love talking to Gramma who's not afraid to come over and say hi.Little kids just in awe with eyes wide open.Our fellow, yet inferior biker brothers and sisters.Get me going and I get sexcited.

I wonder how many Busa's I have sold over the years?

Better yet,I wonder how many times it got me laid?"

After all,I have a friendly,handsome face.An' honest look.

Who wouldn't buy from me?

Last edited:
We are walking,talking billboards for the brand.Slaves to the man.Unable to see anything else. I LOVE the questions. "Hey mister how fasss she go?"
"Are'nt you going to kill yourself on that ...that...thing."
"Bet it gets the chicks hey bro?.
"Where's yer exhaust dude?" (turbo)
"Bet its hard to ride with that tire (330)
"Is it way easier to ride with that tire?"
Or the eyes popping out,jaw droppin' dude who's about to have a massive coronary event...."Bro is THAT a Hayabusa." :super:
Actually I really do.I love talking to Gramma who's not afraid to come over and say hi.Little kids just in awe with eyes wide open.Our fellow, yet inferior biker brothers and sisters.Get me going and I get sexcited.

I wonder how many Busa's I have sold over the years?

Better yet,I wonder how many times it got me laid?"

After all,I have a friendly,handsome face.An' honest look.View attachment 1615174

Who wouldn't buy from me?

Actually people around where I live could care less about a Hayabusa.

When I pull into somewhere on my bike, people don't even look twice at it..I have only had one person approach me to look at my bike and he was a Hayabusa owner himself...

Sad but a reality.

True, it's a bit of a has-been these days but the bike can still make someone's day, if it's the right someone.

When I still had Rubb's old '09 Bus, a kid in a Tiberon pulled up next to me at a red light and started raving about how awesome the Hayabusa was. He asked if he could snap a picture of the bike which of course I said yes to, as long as he got the good side of my helmet. ;)

Thinking about it, the day that Rubb and I did the swap between that Busa and the B-King we had a guy chat us up in the WalMart underground about the big Bus and how cool it was and that he didn't see too many around.

Definitely some Busa-love out there still even if the genre of hyper-bikes is on life support. Of all of them though, it'll be the Hayabusa that remains a legend even after the rest are forgotten. Long live the King. :bowdown:

It makes my day when somebody recognises my Busa swag,that I wear everyday and stops to chat. happens about 1 in every 10,000 looks.
rubb.

HAHA ! Here in southern California , everywhere I go, the number 1 question is - wOAH! is that a busa!? -
or at least to me that's the attention I been getting. even at work , main question I get at least 3 times a week is - Who drives the busa outside? - lol...

HAHA ! Here in southern California , everywhere I go, the number 1 question is - wOAH! is that a busa!? -
or at least to me that's the attention I been getting. even at work , main question I get at least 3 times a week is - Who drives the busa outside? - lol...
sweet. I love talking Busa.:thumbsup:
Rubb.

An older guy today came over to talk about my bike...one of his coworkers has one and told him all kinds of wild stories....some real, some make-believe...

It is a rarity anyone even knows or cares what the bike is.

True, it's a bit of a has-been these days but the bike can still make someone's day, if it's the right someone.

Definitely some Busa-love out there still even if the genre of hyper-bikes is on life support. Of all of them though, it'll be the Hayabusa that remains a legend even after the rest are forgotten. Long live the King. :bowdown:

Kind of like the older hyper cars....they are outdated but still cool as heck and everybody likes them.

Found you some new Busa swag, Rubb.

The front wheel placement would accentuate my excess COVID-induced weight so I'll have to pass.:confused:

Found you some new Busa swag, Rubb.

View attachment 1620236

The front wheel placement would accentuate my excess COVID-induced weight so I'll have to pass.:confused:
That is dope. They never stop inventing Busa swag.It's endless.I have given away lots over the years but still have a decent collection.Had a buddy over today who was admiring some of the goods as they air dried.(never put them in the dryer,gentle cycle,cold water,wash inside/out,dont wash with zippered clothing,etc) ex wife #3 was very handy around the house.Learned a lot. :thumbsup:
Rubb

Time to shower...and go show off. This time I'll keep my pant's on.:moon:
Get out there boyz...no NFL,so we have to make the best of a bad situation.
Here's to a ticket free day.:beerchug::race::banana:
Rubb.

Back