A ride with ChattanoogaBusa and a friend (Tim) today

Don, does it throw people for a loop when you step off that Gixxer 750, pull your helmet off and they see you aren't some punk kid doing wheelies down the interstate?

I was wondering the same thing.

At 47 I'm known as the "Old Sportbike Guy" around here.

I absolutely Respect and Admire your passion.

Don, You Rock Sir! :bowdown:

Hey, my Red Head was just in that Dyno a couple of days ago! Great guy that Curt, and very knowledgeable about bikes of all kinds. Don, did you know that Robert is working down there with Curt now. That is where mine is going now for any work I can't do. Great pics guys and looks like a good time!:thumbsup:

Hey, my Red Head was just in that Dyno a couple of days ago! Great guy that Curt, and very knowledgeable about bikes of all kinds. Don, did you know that Robert is working down there with Curt now. That is where mine is going now for any work I can't do. Great pics guys and looks like a good time!:thumbsup:

Yea, I heard that Robert is there, but I couldn't find him yesterday.

Hey Kevin, if you see Robert be sure to remind him that the Bash is coming up.

Don, You are the MAN! Thanks for the pics and for thinking of us!!! We had a little ride yesterday too and talked about you. I'll get the pics up after we eat today! See ya in just a lil over a week:thumbsup:

Back