A reasonable transaction for GSXR Fairing Kit

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
So I've had my GSXR fairings for sale forever over on GixxerNation. Not hurting me sitting in the closet so I'm not going to give away a near new set of fairings.

I've had one reply in a over a year on the forums. Is the guy's response to the post reasonable? Seems to me he would PM me for my telephone, address, or something...

For Sale 2007 GSXR 1K OEM Fairing Set

If I were trying to buy something like this, I would PM him with my full contact info and ask how he would like to proceed. I wouldn't just chunk my number at him and say call me. Is his response kind of weird or is it just me?

Anyway, I sent him my paypal and phone number in a PM. I guess I'll see.

Yea usually they reach out to you. But he is new to that forum and his only posts are in your thread.

People are odd these days man..... Remember the guy in Charleston that said he could keep up with you on his Yamaha Raider???

Gixxernation is a tighter knit group than here, I think he's not only new to GN but also to forums in general. I'd give him a call..:beerchug:

Seems legit to me Charlie...after all you are the one who wants to sell....

If that sale doesn't go through Charlie, I'll give you a hundred bucks (Shipped) and some booby photos of dancing fat chicks. :cheerleader:

It's the way we use to do business :rofl: by telephone or in person....Some folks selling parts won't give you their #, so he saved one extra pm... call the guy...

I guess it's reasonable since he just wired me 1k for my 1k plastics..

Question answered!

Back