A real Peregrine Falcon just feet from my Hayabusa / home video

c10

Registered
My son , and I were playing ball in the street when this Falcon came in chasing a pigeon into the shrubs . It was a amazing display of twist and turns . He let me get within 10' before going up the roof line . Ill post some good still pictures in a bit .

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PTaNcyBVmtA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The cat fairs fine hes 9 pounds of furry that kills every FKg thing lol . This bird has been around my place for awhile now , but never had a chance to take a photo
of him .

20151009_172212_zps9kgtkfwo.jpg
20151009_172337_zpsea32p31d.jpg
20151009_172759_zpsf4nkygtr.jpg
20151009_172818_zps66wklfkn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is so awesome! He was watching over you and your Busa! that's a good omen!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks bobby :) on my other motorcycle site someone said its not a Peregrine but a coopers hawk . I told them ok well he spoke to me ,and said he really
wanted to be a Peregrine Falcon lol . He didnt respond again . I would give him a award for local internet forum **** . He loves peeing on anything that seems cool or good .

If I had to take a wild guess I'd say it may have been Falcon A over on Suzukihayabusa.org?Had one knock a pigeon down in my back yard a couple years ago and I posted pictures of it over there,I assumed it was a Peregrine and he immediately came on and said it was a Cooper's hawk.:laugh:Could be,they do look a lot alike,but I told him in his yard it could be a Cooper's but in my yard it's a Peregrine.:laugh:Took these through the kitchen window screen so not all that clear.

newbike093.jpg

newbike092.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats great Jeff :) Im on only one haybusa site , and thats the best one here . Also on the ZRXOA as c10 thats were i posted as well .

Back