A Rare Treat For Me..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
I got to ride for the first time in almost 2 months today. The year and a month or so crash ordeal appears to be finally over. Finally got Motobrackets (don't EVER deal with these people!) to up a straight fairing stay (took almost 2 months and 3 stays), so I got it back together this morning. 100 miles of twisties on a beautiful, sunny, 75 degree day. Leaves are in full color, still some bugs out, coupla dumba**es in cars doing stupid maneuvers to spice the ride up a bit.. All in all, a great time. I feel much better now.:thumbsup:

Sorry, no pictures. I didn't bother with the cameras this time, just rode.

:thumbsup:

I have just the opposite problem :laugh:

First weekend of this month I put on 2400 miles at the LOE rally, then 1100 last weekend I did a SS1k IBA ride - since I parked the bike on Saturday night it has not moved ...

I guess 3500 miles in half a month was enough for me :(

It's a shame that it took so long to get resolved,but am happy it is all sorted out and you were able to go for a ride. :thumbsup:

what was rare for me;. The other day must have been 45-50 degrees so after work i figured i get some miles in. Started the bike, geared up, let the dog out,had to check something on 'puter. well 5 minutes turned into 10, 15, 20 minutes,....suddenly i didnt feel like riding!!. shut bike, ungeared, and planted myself on couch. just weird!

Back