A random thought about gasoline...

Two

Banned
Wouldn't it be a great idea if they could figure out a way to make engines run on urine?

Have you ever smelled it burning? Not that I know what it smells like.
What ever you do don't try to put out a flare by peeing on it. :whistle: :rofl:

Have you ever smelled it burning? Not that I know what it smells like.
What ever you do don't try to put out a flare by peeing on it. :whistle: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:I dont even want to know how you know this, but thats funny

To the OP if they found a way to do that then your water bill would go through the roof.

i don't think i like the idea of pissin on my bike :nono::talk2hand:

i can just see it now...."just tryin to help ya out dude.":rofl::boxing:

Ok, heres a thought...the technology exists to run engines on just about anything..including water..but not at the speeds/hp we want.

sooooo...

Would you be willing to cut your ties to oil in exchange for not being able to go more than about 25 mph or fly? The internal combustion engine and to that point the jet engine have gone through hundreds if not thousands of iterations to do what they do and move us across the world with ease. Everyone complains about oil dependency but I bet most are not willing to do what it would really take.

Thoughts???

i don't think i like the idea of pissin on my bike :nono::talk2hand:

i can just see it now...."just tryin to help ya out dude.":rofl::boxing:

Can you imagine the EMT's being called out because someone hurt themselves in the gas tank~?~

Latest news he died of "natural causes" or was robbed and the government will be testing it out for themselves and may release somewhere around never. Or it'll go from the cleanest burning gas to the explanation for "Global Warming" all jokes aside thats pretty awesome I wish I was smart enough to come up with something like that

well there are allready kits you can buy for your deisel and for your gas motors that allow you to add a water source of gas to your regular gas and it is supposed to give you more HP, cleaner burn and way better fuel consumption. Cant think of ths name of it right off the tip of my head but I see it in truck magazines all the time. Infact a friend of mine is working a way to get his car to run on nothing but water. He allready has his riding lawnmower powered by nothing but water so I believe it is possible.

well there are allready kits you can buy for your deisel and for your gas motors that allow you to add a water source of gas to your regular gas and it is supposed to give you more HP, cleaner burn and way better fuel consumption. Cant think of ths name of it right off the tip of my head but I see it in truck magazines all the time. Infact a friend of mine is working a way to get his car to run on nothing but water. He allready has his riding lawnmower powered by nothing but water so I believe it is possible.
Methanol injection?

Back