a quick ride on my busa

allmotor01

Registered
215 hp gen 1 stock gearing 9.2s on that run.
i think these cameras would be a good tool.

Last edited by a moderator:
tried to get full pic, i think i got it i ran 9.2 157+mph stock wheelbase hand clutch foot shifted.
can see the speedo now? if not on utube
susuki hayabusa drag syd dragway.

Wow I don't know if I'd be able to hold on. Revs go up so fast once you let the clutch out from holding the 2-step. I'm surprised no wheelies at stock wb

Wow I don't know if I'd be able to hold on. Revs go up so fast once you let the clutch out from holding the 2-step. I'm surprised no wheelies at stock wb
lots of wheelies my friend past 1/2 track wheelies.1.529 60 first time out with the 2 step.
really have to catch the revs between 7 & 8 thousand wasnt able to go it 1st go murdered the clutch letting it flare up so high u live & learn.

launch.jpg

sdjamboree060413_781.JPG

Seemed like something happened between first and second, but everything was happening so quick I couldn't isolate what I was seeing / hearing. :bowdown:

Seemed like something happened between first and second, but everything was happening so quick I couldn't isolate what I was seeing / hearing. :bowdown:
you almost worked it out, lots of wheel spin my friend just lites up when i hit 2nd gear would have been a lot quicker.

past 1/2 track on the back wheel ,hope u can see it 9.2s 4 me 9.7s for the protoge on th 600.

Back