a question and a list

HOOKDADDY

Registered
ok first off i can start my bike when every i leave home it be on a b.tender but if i cut it off when i stop oit will not start back .why ? ok im looking for a brither light bulb no hid kits please. 3 were can i get a good helmet without going broke and last how many links is need to fit a 43t sprocket on the with a 17t up front i have a 112 link and it will not fit so here i am again calling upon the org.vast knowlegde to point the right direction and correct my mistakes

ok first off i can start my bike when every i leave home it be on a b.tender but if i cut it off when i stop oit will not start back .why ? Check your charging voltage with the bike running if it's 13.5 volts or above you need a battery

ok im looking for a brither light bulb no hid kits please. Sylvania silver star ultra's are about as good as a filament type bulb gets, still not close to HID

3 were can i get a good helmet without going broke. Search around the net, last years close outs go for cheap

and last how many links is need to fit a 43t sprocket on the with a 17t up front i have a 112 link and it will not fit so here i am again calling upon the org.vast knowlegde to point the right direction and correct my mistakes 112 should fit those sprockets with the wheel all the way forward

:thumbsup:

Battery is gone, take it to advance and get it load tested. Cheap helmets are alright, I have half a dozen around here, but I always look for the D.O.T. and SNELL stickers.

I second the above about the Battery; Sylvainias are what I ran until I switched to HIDs. Helemts are tough, only because you want to make sure you try on what you want and then order it; I have had good luck online by just searching for Helmets... also, I have gotten several good deals from Honda East in Toledo, tell 'em that the oRg sent you. As far as chains, I believe zzz chains coming in 115 or 120 links; I usually cut links off of mine to match what I have on the scooter because the links are correct, it is the stretch that I am replacing for, usually. But I would think anything between 112-115 would work with your set up... it just depends on where you want the rear wheel. Try 115 and see if that leaves you in the middle with good adjustment if you don't like where the 112 sits.

Did you put the chain around the rear sprocket before putting the axle in and mounting the rear wheel?
With stock sprockets you can put the axle in and slip the chain over the sprocket.
With a +3 rear sprocket, it's going to have to go over the sprocket first, as there isn't enough slack to do it any other way.
If you have 112 links the +3 will fit, and you will still have slack and room for chain adjustment, even with the rear wheel most of the way forward.

Back