A public Thank You

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all

I wanted to post this so that everyone would know that I appreciate the donations that you sent in. I know that I might have missed a few names, I am going through the account right now and sorting it all out. If I missed ya, shoot me an email and I will get your name up here. I cant look up usernames by your real names, (thats funny) and some did not leave and email address for me to track em down.

Thanks You Guys it means a lot....

Brian Charles
Michael Thurow Ninja Eater
chris anderson
Matt Emry
William Hickey
robert dougherty
Susan Andrews Maxspeed
Owen Brennan Brennanop
Michael Alexander
Kent Collins Hawaiibusa
James Campbell
Benny Masdon bmadson
Shane Snyder Doc_Snyder
James Chesney shoeio
Frank Adams
Thomas Stewert Postal
Berkley Sain Stunnah

Your very welcome Chief. I think I speak for most of us who appreciate your time, effort & $$$ for putting this group together. Look at all the people who have made friends and have even literally hooked up, some in person because of your site. Thanx again from all of us.

Sincerely,
Kent / Hawaiibusa
thumbs-up.gif
beerchug.gif
thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

You got it partner. Was not the best time of year for 'donations' so if ever in need again, put up a new help thread. Hope every little bit helps!

Your very welcome Chief. I think I speak for most of us who appreciate your time, effort & $$$ for putting this group together.  Look at all the people who have made friends and have even literally hooked up, some in person because of your site. Thanx again from all of us.

Sincerely,
Kent / Hawaiibusa
thumbs-up.gif

beerchug.gif

thumbs-up.gif
Kent you are definitely right.
Captain,
Thanks for everything you do with this site. I am very glad to help however I can.
Jim

thumbs-up.gif

Thank you for putting up with us (me) and providing such a great site! However, I am a bit dismayed the list isn't longer!!!

Thanks Again,

Shane

Thanks Captain, It was the least I could do for all you've done for us.
thumbs-up.gif

Back