A Proud Papa

SLEEPERBUSA

Registered
My Baby's Profile.

DSC01675.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Its Beautiful... can't quite tell whether its a boy or a girl so i'll wait till you name it... But you can start passing out the cigars NOW!!!

Your bike is awesome sleeper, absolutely awesome........I"ve often wondered though......why no rear fender mods yet........don't like it trimmed.
I'm guessing you're sticking to the sleeper thing.

Georgous ride dude!!!!!...........I'm big time jealous!!!

Love the Hayabusa.org on the front fender........

Ride safe brother!!

chris the new baby is so cute
smile.gif
I'll be in town this weekend, I would love to meet her
biggrin.gif

She's so cute, do you mind if I hold her
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

All BS aside, that bike is looking sweet, do you plan on more chrome? I know you like the sleeper look, but you should try and get some 02 stock exhaust. You know we like it shiney in Texas
kickass.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

Monster,
I'm stock.
tounge.gif

Believe me, it's difficult sticking to the plan, but it gets me LOTS of races!

James, it's got almost everything chromed that will unbolt, cept the swingarm. I've had enough bad dealings with chrome swingarms for awhile.
Also, I have to remember, this is my "rider", the long bike has ALL the chrome. Only need 1 major project at a time.

Thanks everyone for the compliments!!
thumbs-up.gif

Looking sweet Sleeper, got any close ups of the rims? I want to see the long bike too!

What did you do to tweak the exhaust and why did you powder coat the somewhat shiny exhaust pipes? The 02's have shiny pipes right?

Looking sweet Sleeper, got any close ups of the rims?  I want to see the long bike too!  

What did you do to tweak the exhaust and why did you powder coat the somewhat shiny exhaust pipes?  The 02's have shiny pipes right?
I think he's tryin to stay with the sleeper program here too.
If it looks stock he gets more races.......hence, wins more money.
Correct sleeper or no???

What are you going to do with the frame, polish,chrome or powdercoat? Hey post some picks of the long bike
smile.gif
Leaving it stock.
The ZX-11 was polished and I learned from that.
I'll never have polished parts again.
Hated the cleaning. It hurt me to see it dingy, so I spent way too much time cleaning. 15 minutes with Windex on chrome and you're rolling!

Back