A Proper High Side

Like the second or third poster said there, that's the most detailed crash sequence I've ever seen! Seems like around the third or fourth pic rider realizes the cameraman is shooting the whole thing. Almost can see him looking at camera saying 'oh crap, yep he's taking pics!'

Good Lord!!

I think I would have to purchase the whole sequence and display it in the garage!!

Great photo op taken advantage of, but that had to suck big time. Smiling and waving at the moment, but I bet he felt it the next morning. Lucky thing the bike didn't get him too. One good thing about my off at Hallett, I was BEHIND the bike.

very cool. glad the dude was ok. shows how hard you hit the ground and roll and slide. that poor bike lol. in a few of the photos it was like the rider and bike were posing. "now lay on your backs... ok, now roll on your sides" :rofl:

Nothing he could do to save it at that point. Looks like the bike flipped a few times before he even touched the floor, that crazy.

Only one thing, It looks like he is a big dude to be hanging over a little bike like that. Or a lot of air in that suit. :laugh:

That's a FAST camera!!! Nasty crash too... Glad he was alright.

Got that sinking feeling in my stomach every stil I would get to and the bike was a few feet in the air flipping about to pound the ground again :poke:

Glad the guy was up and walking after the crash :thumbsup:

Back