A prayer or positive thought please

MST1TED

Registered
Chandler is my nephew,12 years old and has been fighting cancer in his brain & spin. I will be honest I'm not a religious man but the boy hasn't even touched the surface of what life is and I don't know if he has much longer as the doctors said yesterday It's also now in the bones. I at 33 wish I had the heart of a 12 year old boy....He's a machine! I would trade my life for your's
Chandler, KNOW THAT!!!

Chandler is my nephew,12 years old and has been fighting cancer in his brain & spin. I will be honest I'm not a religious man but the boy hasn't even touched the surface of what life is and I don't know if he has much longer as the doctors said yesterday It's also now in the bones. I at 33 wish I had the heart of a 12 year old boy....He's a machine! I would trade my life for your's
Chandler, KNOW THAT!!!

I said a prayer for your nephew.

Hang in there. miricales do happen.

Chandler, KNOW THAT!!!

He wil be in my prayers, like you said you are not a religious man but you can put your trust in God and he will do.:please:

Very sorry to hear, prayers sent

I am praying for Chandler and will ask my church to pray for him as well.

James 5:13-16
(13) Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
(14) Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
(15) And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
(16) Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Nothing but positive thoughts and prayers for Chandler. Kids are so tough and I too hope and pray for a miracle for him...please keep us posted...

I used to work at Children's Hospital in Seattle. The cancer ward was the most inspiring, yet sad place in the entire building.

My prayers go out to him.

Praying for the little man to beat this.

images.jpg

Cancer is such terrible thing.... 12 is far too young to have to deal with that sort of thing. Prayers sent for strength and good health.

Thanks to all for your prayers, All I can do at this point is sit and wait on word
of his condition as he is in Florida and I'm in Oklahoma If need be though I'm
on the first thing smoking...PLEASE KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING :please:

Back