A poll on Gravedigging..like it or not?

Gravedigging (bringing up long dead threads) like it or not?

• I can't stand it

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Don't mind it at all

Votes: 66 66.0%
  • Only under certain conditions

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • And of course no polls complete without (D)Hookers

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah dont pay attention to the date. Ill just read anything interesting. Its all good info to me. :beerchug:

Ditto.....juz coz its an "old" thread, doesn't mean its irrelevent....not all of us started out here right at the beginning, which is why alot of us sift thru some of the "older" stuff....is that ok ? :whistle:

Never look at the date until it's too late.
I always look under new posts so someone else posted on it first recently anyway LoL

I am a new member and I think there might be some new info/ advice that may have come out since the thread was (dare I say) knitted.

New people seem to be joining an finding the wonderful place that is the org. every day. I see nothing wrong with it but like you said sometimes it is silly but that just makes me laugh when someone answers a question on a post thats 3 -4 years old.:laugh::thumbsup:

I'm always checking the date. I read a very long thread a few days ago that was 9 years old. None of it bothers me though.

And I'm always checking for the ladies lair now :laugh:

I like going in there just to see what they are up to. :laugh: But i dont dare post.:laugh:

Last edited:
well I would hate to break it to people but there are hundreds of years (combined) of many intelligent people's input and findings lost on these boards every time someone starts a new thread about something dumb that pushes it off into history to be lost. One recent one that came to mind lately was the 99/00 fuel pump issues. So yes, when people take the time to find things worthwhile to bring back....I applaud it.

I rather see old threads continual on. When using the search feature it sure is easier to read through a couple threads then a dozen+1. When you have the same general stuff being said over and over and the one aspect of a topic you need is 10 threads deep, it kinda gets frustrating. Then you end up with someone starting a new thread only to add to the pain of the next guy who doing a search. Then the cycle repeats.

But hey if we don't use old threads... Then how we gonna be able to tell people to "Do A Search"? :laugh:

what he said^... Im gonna bookmark this and make a note in my calender for june 14th of 2011 to dig it up :whistle:

If the original post of the thread is a question like "what should I buy", then no. But if it's a review or comment, then sure.

Talk about grave digging... I just logged in yesterday for the first time in 5 years! ---->

If the original post of the thread is a question like "what should I buy", then no. But if it's a review or comment, then sure.

Talk about grave digging... I just logged in yesterday for the first time in 5 years! ---->
WOW....what kept you away so long?

And on a side note it looks like the majority of folks don't mind gravedigging at all. Some good points have been brought up that I never even considered.........thanks everyone for sharing :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Back