A PNW'er meets Captain!

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
A good buddy of mine does a long ride each year. He does a fantastic job with photos and commentary. This year, he ran into the Captain... thought it was kinda cool..
Just shows how small this earth is..

This trip report is on a Pacific Northwest regional forum.

Take a look;

B & Rob's 2010 Adventure - PNW Riders

Mark, man thanks for the link... We talked to those two for about an hour... When they told us they were from Olympia Washington we only knew one persons name... TUFBUSA! (His real name is actually what we told them) and he said hell yeah I know Steven I ride with him....

What are the odds... We saw them a day or two later in Yellowstone too.....

Very very very cool...

cap

A good buddy of mine does a long ride each year. He does a fantastic job with photos and commentary. This year, he ran into the Captain... thought it was kinda cool..
Just shows how small this earth is..

This trip report is on a Pacific Northwest regional forum.

Take a look;

B & Rob's 2010 Adventure - PNW Riders

That is an amazing coincidence AND a fun thread to read! Hey, MJN, if I were to retire in Corvalis, OR, would that qualify me to be a PNW guy? Doyle

Mark, man thanks for the link... We talked to those two for about an hour... When they told us they were from Olympia Washington we only knew one persons name... TUFBUSA! (His real name is actually what we told them) and he said hell yeah I know Steven I ride with him....

What are the odds... We saw them a day or two later in Yellowstone too.....

Very very very cool...

cap

No problem man!

You mean Brian said he knew Steven...but didn't mention ME???

I'm gonna have to kick is azz.. :laugh:

Brian is a great guy, and a "real" rider.. as is obvious by the mileage on his 12What you may not know is he has a ZX10 ('05, I think) with over 20K on it..

He attends my "Blaze thru Oregon" almost every year.

Like Keith said...what a small world!

That is an amazing coincidence AND a fun thread to read! Hey, MJN, if I were to retire in Corvalis, OR, would that qualify me to be a PNW guy? Doyle

Heck yea dude!! I graduated from High School in Corvallis.. cool place for sure! If you end up there, let me know.. I can point you toward the good twisties!

Heck yea dude!! I graduated from High School in Corvallis.. cool place for sure! If you end up there, let me know.. I can point you toward the good twisties!

Awsome, my daughter really likes the University and my wife just got back from ck'n it out and says I would really like the town (coffee shops, energy, etc). I think I'm gonna do a 2-3 day blitz up there on the Busa and recon it.

Mark I posted a few pics that we had snapped of the guys.... Thanks again for linking us over there...

cap

Mark I posted a few pics that we had snapped of the guys.... Thanks again for linking us over there...

cap

Link to the thread?

That was an awesome write up. Beautiful pics.. Now that's livin life.

Brian is a regular on pnwriders. He is a true enthusiast, and rides more than darned near anyone I know. His trip threads are always a treat, as he takes tons of pics, (he doesn't miss a water shot.. LOL!) and writes a great story.

This is the guy that Rich (BABUSA) and I always joke about.. he ALWAYS looks like he's just stepped out of a band box.. His leathers seem to repel bugs, as does his bike. At the very least, when he starts out in the morning, he looks like he's just starting the ride.. frikkin drives me nutz!:banghead:

I'll tell you this for certain.. he does not let any moss grow under his tires.. that sucker rides. That, and he is a super likeable guy. Definitely the kind of dude you want to have along on a ride.

A few shots of Brian on my annual ride this year;

918770106_nWA74-L-1.jpg

918796212_n6Wgv-L.jpg

Yakkin with me prior to a morning departure;
918064719_Y3AFH-L.jpg

This is so cool!! Excellent link and very enjoyable thread at PNW!! This is a great example of what it means to share in love of the motorcycle community. Great rep to all!! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Wow, very awesome trips and great pictures to boot. Thanks for sharing all of those guys.

More pics up on Brians thread. Link at the top of the page.

Back