A PASHNIT ride through Central California!!

Adding in some scenery...

Img_4529-Pashnit.jpg

California's Pacific Coastline - Big Sur, without the fog! (shot from Nacimiento-Ferguson Rd)

Img_4539-BigSur.jpg

2005 proved to be an incredible year for myself & the world of Pashnit.  I think I've been in 4 or 5 magazines just this year kicking off with a ride that I designed & led for the editors of Cycle World Magazine (April '05 issue).  Couple days ago, I was asked to write an article on the sport-touring attributes of my Busa for an uncoming cover story on the Hayabusa.  Plus looking forward to the article that Bob will be putting together about our ride.  

We've ridden with some fantastic groups of riders throughout the 2005 riding season and introduced quite a few of them to new roads, experiences, and the realization that they could go beyond their same day-to-day rides.  What has always struck me about the 'World of Pashnit' is the riders come from all walks of life, on all types of motorcycles- but they have one thing in common, and that is- They love to ride!  

Great folks, good times, great roads!!

Img_4542-Pashnit.jpg

<!--EDIT|pashnit
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131076625 -->

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Your photos and stories are by far the best on the internet for cycle riding. I envy your abilities to put it all together. You actually live the life of what many cyclists want, and that is to always enjoy what you are doing and make the time to do it. BRAVO!!!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Thank you so much for sharing with us. Your presentation makes me want to leave Kansas City today so I could be ready for your next ride!

once again, thank you for all the hard work and effort put into these long threads. The pics are greatly appreciated!
thumbs-up.gif

Love it!

Pashnit.  Great stories and PICS! I have a question about your scoot though....what happened to your kidneys? (The bean shaped plastic peices that are mounted to the bottom of the tank just behind the inners)...noticed on the close ups of your scoot that the one on the left is missing, looks like both might be.....did ya take them off for some reason?

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131118503 -->

MC - the left one is missing. On one of the rides, it just fell off, or worked itself loose- something like that. Have the right one. Which kind of sucks, b/c they were custom painted by William over at Race Ready.
sad.gif

Anyone got one of those laying around? I need a left.

Img_8833-Busa.jpg

<!--EDIT|pashnit
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131119337 -->

AWESOME!!! Even better than the first!! I love the wildlife photography. Let us know when you'll be in SoCal. Perhaps some of us can join you for a ride down south?

This is what I feel like everyday...
Img_4483-seals.jpg

Thanks for these wonderful fotos Pashnit!

Pashnit..... what can I say.... AWESOME.... the story line, the pics.... its all great... and the ride looks to have been one great time with good company. Thanks for sharing.
smile.gif

Back