A PASHNIT ride through Central California!!

Your rides seem to be amazing!!!!!! Outstanding Pics!!!!! and Views!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

One of my favorite views, although still working at getting this photo right. Twisty, twisty! Look at all that fog!

Img_8595.jpg

Slightly different view looking down the Pacific Coast

Img_8598-busa.jpg

The coastal fog creeping up the valley

Img_8612-Nac.jpg

Looking back at the goaty ride up

Img_8615-Nac.jpg

Almost to the top

Img_8607-Nac-900.jpg

View of the Pacific Ocean from the crest of Nacimiento-Ferguson Rd

Dscf0007-Nac.jpg

The 'Two-Bike Shot' is something I really enjoy taking. You can do this from almost any angle, just shoot the bikes as they lie, and see what happens.

Img_8626-954.jpg

Same pic - different camera position

Img_8628-Busa.jpg

Ayumi who's only been in the United States a couple years (from Japan). She had mentioned to me that once she bought the GSXR1000, a whole new world opened up to her. That of the motorcycling community which given her a whole new family here in the states!

Img_8630-Ayumi.jpg

That sexy exhaust on the new GSXR

Img_8633-exhaust.jpg

Tim headed down the hill on the FJR. Tim can really move on that thing, and has done trackdays on the FJR where he's dragging his knee.

Img_8637-FJR.jpg

Patrick on the 954

Img_8638-954.jpg

One thing that fascinated me was this type of plant (I have to admit I've no idea what the name of it is) that provided an excellent backdrop for the riders!

Img_8646-Nac-riders.jpg

Tim & the riders in tow

Img_8647-Nac-riders.jpg

Frank shooting by

Img_8649-R1-2.jpg

A break in the heavy fog, unfortunately, our glimpse of the coast like this was very limited, and we made our way south in a shroud of chilly coastal fog.

Img_8651-Hwy1.jpg

Of course, if you're traveling along Highway 1 & are near San Simeon- you have to check out the seals. Pretty cool. They always look like they're smiling.

Img_8656-seals.jpg

Ayumi shoots this of her bike along Highway 1's straight sections

Dscf0019-GSXR.jpg

A quick detour up Hwy 46 to overlook the coast. At far left is Morro Bay underneath all the fog. A scene like this is pretty common along the coastal mountains on the Pacific.

Img_8657-pan.jpg

Last edited:
Whale Rock Reservior along Old Creek Rd near Cambria has a certain sheen at sunset. It overlooks the small ocean community of Cayucos. The panoramic is actually two photos - can you see the seam? I'm using the same technique perscribed a few posts back.

Img_8661-lake.jpg

Back