A parody on our current auto industry

How many "american" cars are made in america? My Camaro is made in Canada, PT cruisers are made in Venazeula (sp) and i think BMW z4's WERE assembleyed in Georgia. Isnt there a toyota or Nissan commercial about a "green" assembly plant down south somewhere? I dont care of its an "american" japanse or german car. If its made here it gives americans jobs and keeps the money here. Just build it well, build what people wanna buy and treat customers/employes correctly and the company, any company should do well. PS-congress needs a new design consultant:laugh:

:rofl: I really feel bad for the auto Industry an everyone an every business connected to it which mine is one of. But that right there was funny to me. But the only one to blame for the auto industry's down fall is the auto industry. There is a lot of things they have done that I didn't like, but will not comment any further since I am sure Lycan isn't the only member feeling the bite from the mismanagement of the American car builders. If the government was run like a business the economy probably wouldn't be in such bad shape. Maybe they think by trying an learning how to run car companies they can figure out to run the government. I am guessing we are doomed but I am a pessimist by nature an hope an will be glad to eat my words if he proves me wrong. Lets face it if he fails we ......error a lot of us fail with him. Forgot about the people robbing the goverment an taxpayers blind they will be just fine.:laugh:

Back