A newbie from France

Welcome!

It is interesting to see the way the laws vary in other countries.

A "re-flash" of the ECU may be able to disable the "wire" without cutting it. ;)

there's no garage that accept to modify the origin ECU ( I hope you understand my aweful english :/ ) some people add a "Power Commander", it's like a second ECU that you connect to the bike and you can programm it as you want

Your English is fine, actually better than some that English is a first language. There is a product called ECU editor that allows much of the ECU to be changed. It is possible that you might be able to reflash your ECU with firmware from another EU country. It might be worth checking into if you are interested in making changes.

Your English is fine, actually better than some that English is a first language. There is a product called ECU editor that allows much of the ECU to be changed. It is possible that you might be able to reflash your ECU with firmware from another EU country. It might be worth checking into if you are interested in making changes.

thanks ;)

it seems to be a cleaner modification that just cut a wire ;)
i think it won't be easy to find another firmware, and won't be easy too to find someone to do it :D

:welcome: to the Org Frogie! At 106 HP you might have just wanted to by something like a GSX650F. :banghead: As soon as you pick her up be sure and post up some pics! Also Congrats! By the way not to be to nosy, but do they lower the price since they control the HP of your motorcycles?

Bonjour Monsieur Froggie,

WTF #%$#%^! 106 HP? My civic has more horses than that. Kick your current PM out and get one that appreciates power!

By the way, Paris is nice, flew there for vacation right after 9/11. Welcome to suzuki land. I have 3 of them. :laugh:

i'll post some pics this week end ;)

For information, whereas they have 106hp, they are more expensive than in US :/

i could buy a 650 but the torque is not the same ;)...and i won't drive a 106hp for a long :laugh:

Welcome welcome !

Is this the French version your getting?

uploadfromtaptalk1321398006843.jpg

Back