A new Record

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well all I just looked at the stats for January on the site and it looks like we had about 3.6 million hits from the main site and board in the month of January... I knew that the Biker Boyz movie would effect the month but not by that much... We normally get about 2.5 million... We have been getting approximately 10 new members a day for about the last 30 days...... WOW !!! Lets see what happens in the month of February..... We moved just over 40 gig in traffic and that is completely seperate from the videos........

Captain

Well all I just looked at the stats for January on the site and it looks like we had about 3.6 million hits from the main site and board in the month of January... I knew that the Biker Boyz movie would effect the month but not by that much... We normally get about 2.5 million... We have been getting approximately 10 new members a  day for about the last 30 days...... WOW !!! Lets see what happens in the month of February..... We moved just over 40 gig in traffic and that is completely seperate from the videos........

Captain
Some hobby you got going here Captain. Keep up the great work.
Jim

Yea sweet , Captain.how many members own a Hayabusa is the Question...do a poll?? it's ok by me from others who do not own an actual Hayabusa..but would be cool to see how many do own these awsome beasts..someone start a thread on this.....And be Honest,,,,,,,,,,,yea.

That's great. When is the reskin coming?
It's coming.
smile.gif
Sorry. I have been neglegting the board for a while.
sad.gif

More syles of shirts and stickers......that would be cool if you could make enough to do this fulltime. I'm in Bro......great job THANKS

FATJAP

Most users ever online was 28 on Feb. 02 2003,8:12

Energizer Busa Board! just keeps going and going.......

beerchug.gif

Wow, that is great! I don't think we have seen the backlash from the movie yet. I think we will see that in the next 3 weeks.

With all this new traffic, we must be good for another 5-10 riders to join us at Laguna in July.

I've been out recruiting new members...I told them that if they join the site they'll be able to ride like me...
wink.gif

Back