A new record!

AJAY

Registered
My last thread is now up to 6 pages. Don't think I ever passed 4 pages before.

This one was an interesting incident. Wish I had never posted it!

Naw - it was a good story...just too bad that it got blown out of proportion...turned into a completely different thread.

I thought it was a good story...you never know where opinions are going to take a thread anymore~!~

Congrats on your new record~!~ :laugh:

I thought it showed some insight myself... then the "as the thread turns" hit.... I guess unless you spell out certain nuances... some people are stuck on the trivial aspects of a post.. maybe some should just wait 24 hours before posting an opinion huh? :)

Hows flying Ajay?

Hows flying Ajay?
Flying is good. I don't have to worry so much about speed limits (unless the speeds are associated with physics!).

I guess the enforcement thing can be worse - here in DC you can land to be met by four Suburbans with blacked out windows and be face down on the tarmac with cuffs behind your back. And that's just for not making the correct phone calls beforehand.

Hmmm, I wonder what the impound fees are for an airplane? I bet they're way cheaper than they are for a car or motorcycle.:rofl:

My last thread is now up to 6 pages. Don't think I ever passed 4 pages before.

This one was an interesting incident. Wish I had never posted it!

Well that thread has been locked down & is now in .org prison! :laugh:

It wasn't your fault AJAY. You're intentions never meant for the thread to turn the way it did.

C'est la vie

Well that thread has been locked down & is now in .org prison! :laugh:

It wasn't your fault AJAY. You're intentions never meant for the thread to turn the way it did.

C'est la vie

Did I miss something?

And what the heck is this Crest lavi thang?:laugh:

I liked that story. Very very cool. I was just disappointed that by the time we reached the 4th post, it was already way way way off track. So I bailed from that point and didn't see anything else.

--Wag--

You were fine, and many others were good when it got off topic they just left the thread.

I think people that believe in God are silly !! :laugh: JUUUUUUST KIDDING !!

lets see how bad we can turn this one around !!

Last edited:
Peeps are just so polarized. ??? I took it as good example of how to handle the situation - from both sides. Everything in life in the usa is conditional. It is a negotiation of sorts when you get pulled over and and we should all learn some of teh finer points. The peacekeepers have a job, & we have a responsibility, a little mutual respect goes along way. Have I been treated leiniently in the past, yes, do I regret that, no. Have I been treated "by the book" yes, have I liked it, no. If I could learn how to have more formers & less latters, yes, Do I already know not to say fu to the peep with the enforcement job, yes. Could I dance my way through a "wheelied through the children getting on the School bus" I doubt it. Could I beg mercy for passing some slow pokes on a straight road, I hoppe so. Live & Learn it's all good info. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. :rulez:

Been there, done that. Bleah.

--Wag--

But golly, wouldn't you like to become a god someday an waft around your own planet wearing pale blue robes and Jesus sandals telling your minions what to do? The glory of it all! Maybe there will be a heavenly autobahn
where we could HA on our Busa's eternally.:laugh::rofl::rofl::cheerleader:

Back