A new pic

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
this what she looks like after having the wheels polished and coated, and the side cover powder coated. You cant realy tell about the cover in the pic but both it and wheel change color in the light. It covers about four colors when the sun hits it and its pimp.

busa073102.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm..... High mounts........ must... have!

smiley10.gif
smiley10.gif
smiley10.gif

Where did you get the cover powder coated? Can't quite tell the color at that angle. Looks nice.

aktion033.gif

all the powder coating was done by my budy that has his own shop. Outlaw Motorsports. He can do just about any color with alot of custom colors and finishes. He has four different color suppliers that all like over 100 different colors to choose from. He can coat just about anything and has a great turn around time, normaly one week depending on what he has goin on that week. He had my wheels polished and coated in six days. (mirror finish poslish with the iradesent spokes and hubs)

lachen011.gif

Well can't compete with any of those bikes above!! Jester and Lobusa have got it going on. Thought I would show what "girlfriend" looks like post crash.

Marc "Howlin Mad" :usa:

P1010002.jpg

Hey Lo did you polish the rotors or have done ? I polished the frame on my 1100 rotors would suck to have to keep polishing. I am going to chrome my frame and wheels etc Does anyone know if I can have the rotors chromed ? and have you seen the cool lasercut rotor for the rear on ebay . It has Hayabusa cut into it where the cooling holes go . What do you think about that can it cause bad breaking etc or am I over reacting . Nice job Lo bike looks great you too Howlin I think I am going to do the letters on my tires too that looks good .....

hey race,

thanks for the compliment!! i had the rotors polished by a friend of mine. he did a great job. he suggested polishing the rotors instead of chrome because chrome over time has a tendency to chip. and rotors get alot of wear and tear. it is ALOT
confused.gif
of upkeep!!! everytime i ride, when i get home i wipe them down real good with a semi chrome polish. once i week i will do a thorough polish on everything. LOTS of work!! but damn they look good!!!!!

Lo
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

Thanks for the info I will probably polish mine too I dont want the chrome chipping off atleast its not the frame again that was a pain on my 1100 had to take the tank off and everything to get all of the frame.

Yeah Lo, I know what you mean when you say everytime you come back in , I'm the same with the wheels. It does look a lot batter though...
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
ernaehrung004.gif

meonbike.JPG

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
Sir UK, Lo, and Jester,

Great looking bikes. I'm slowly working on getting mine there real soon ('02 silver/gray). I love the seats on SirUK's bike. Can you give me some direction as to how I can acquire some? Also Lo, did you have the calipers chromed or polished? Your bike is totally awesome.

B.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

cool.gif

Wow! lookin fine, real fine! Lori, is that your stock rims, and are they coated? sah-weet!

And Marc you really are the MIB! very cool man.

aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif
ernaehrung004.gif

Wow! lookin fine, real fine! Lori, is that your stock rims, and are they coated? sah-weet!

And Marc you really are the MIB! very cool man.

aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif
ernaehrung004.gif

confused.gif
Jeez you guys, when you all get here to LA I'll have to be the "before" picture and you'll be the "after" picture. I'm going to leave mine stock as a rock.
sleepy.gif

Very nice pics!
thumbs-up.gif

Back