A new pic

thanks guys! bacharles my calipers are stock. (black) they just look shiny in the picture. hawaii, those are stock rims polished. the guy who did it is really good. one good thing about BUSA's is they look good stock and or chromed/polished!!! (no need for before and afters!&#33
wink.gif
YES!!!!!!!!!!
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif

Lo
ernaehrung004.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

B,

You can order a set of front and rear seats from baglux.co.uk they cost me £50 not sure how many dollars that is...

They make the bike stand out....
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif
aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

Hey Lobusa the bike looks good, and I know about the polishing before and after you ride. All that work to get it looking that way then the upkeep is just as much work. The price we pay for the look!

Yeah nice bike, I love the copper/silver combo and if I wasnt getting my bike used I would try to get that color only I heard that they dont make them that color anymore.

Hey Marc (howlin mad) those leathers look tough! Where did you get the entire get up from? Looking for some protection just curious.

Props to you all just wish I had my camera so I could post some updated photos...

Bacharles you were looking at seat covers right? Check at one of your local auto upholstery shops you may find something to your liking there. I had order a set of Second Look covers and they just didn't do anything for me $85 I took them back went to the upholstery shop bought a 1/2 yard $18 of materail stapled it on and road off into the sunset "STUNNAH STYLE"...

Here is a pic of my daughter on my bike in case the post is gone . I have replaced the tank bra with a matching second look Blue and silver

post_6_49401_Dcp_0141.jpg

Mine too I am sending my wheels out to Sportchrome to have the centers blue candy chrome and the outsides chromed . I dont remember who posted the pic but thanks alot you just cost me another 200.00 bucks hehe. I couldnt get over how good they looked like that . I am sending my bar ends and rear grab bar out to be Blue chromed too . The foot peg brackets are going to be chrome and the swingarm chrome . I thought maybe I would go with blue chrome for the rear set and chrome for the front but girlfriend didnt like it as much . I also dont remember whose bike had the blue swingarm and footpegs but that was very cool too . Thanks to all for posting pics and opinions etc so I could steal some ideas from all . I talked to the guy from sportchrome he seems very ready to help and answer questions and he is from NH originally . It sounds like they are turning around some of the bad practices that where going on so I am going to have them do the work I will keep you guys (and girls) posted on how long and some pics bepfore and after etc . Wish me luck LOL

Back