A new dawn...the wind whispered her name:

Now then...who's up for some pics? :D

IMG_20130408_172648_521_zps2d6113e8.jpg

She came from my good buddy Scott Stites. He took care of me...I am most grateful. Don't have any qualms about dealing with him...he's a good man and a stand up fellow. :thumbsup:

20130518_082054.jpg

Hmm...board's a little wonky. Or perhaps my connection is. ???

Anyhoo...let's continue!

20130518_090043.jpg

20130518_090434.jpg

All cleaned up and ready for the first ride! Of course, my son had to "check" it out. Hehe... :)

20130518_104957.jpg

20130518_105006.jpg

20130518_111406.jpg

20130518_111415.jpg

20130518_111437.jpg

20130518_111517.jpg

Cleaned her up a little and got the polishing stuff ready. Not nearly as popping as Rubb's Black Bastid, but I'll see what kinda mojo I can pull. :D

20130518_122626.jpg

And the last two shots...the best. She cleaned up real nice...she's so pretty!

Welcome home...Yuugen. :)

20130519_124155.jpg

20130519_124416.jpg

And so there you have it. PAC's back to maverick...or as Rubb would probably say...PAC-Maverick. Hehe.

Back in the saddle...I've forgotten just how much she pulls. All I need to do now is make some minor tweaks to the suspension and we're off to the races. Big props to my man Scott Stites...he really came through and helped me out a bunch. Good man...good man.

Vabs called it waaaay too early...she's quite the astute one. Had to throw my ninja smoke to get the hounds off my trail. :laugh:

Aaaah...it feels good to be back. :thumbsup: :beerchug: :D

Sweet Paul,very sweet.:thumbsup:

Its 3 in the afternoon yer time,I'm guessing yer out on her fo a blast.

Keep the Rubber Side Down Bruvver.

RSD.

Sweet Paul,very sweet.:thumbsup:

Its 3 in the afternoon yer time,I'm guessing yer out on her fo a blast.

Keep the Rubber Side Down Bruvver.

RSD.

Thanks, brudder Rubba! :thumbsup: Yep...I blasted straight to standstill at the DMV line. ??? Nearly an hour later and $170 lighter in the wallet, I had the plate in hand and made her legal. Blasted out to another standstill (c'mon...35mph on a BUSA?? Let's moooove it, people!!) all the way to work. How come it seems like when I'm in my truck people are driving like idiots and when I'm on the bike everybody thinks it's Sunday? ???

Actually, scratch that idea. I'll take that scenario any day of the week. If they're driving slow while I'm on the bike, then that's a lot less stress for me. :) Heck...I'm just glad I'm out an about again.

And yessir...rubber side down it is. I've already ventured to the "dark" side...and I really don't feel like going back any time soon. I don't care if they have cookies...I'm not goin. :D

How's that exhaust sound? I've never heard a full M4 in person.
Better feeling brakes than you remember? (those SS lines)
You like those pazzo shorties?
Gonna add more CF to match the fender?
Intregrated tail looks sweet.
Polished lips,cool.

How'd the delivery dude get it off the truck with only that crummy pallet jack? LOL.

Congrats me Bruvvah.

Rubb.

Thanks, brudder Rubba! :thumbsup: Yep...I blasted straight to standstill at the DMV line. ??? Nearly an hour later and $170 lighter in the wallet, I had the plate in hand and made her legal. Blasted out to another standstill (c'mon...35mph on a BUSA?? Let's moooove it, people!!) all the way to work. How come it seems like when I'm in my truck people are driving like idiots and when I'm on the bike everybody thinks it's Sunday? ???

Actually, scratch that idea. I'll take that scenario any day of the week. If they're driving slow while I'm on the bike, then that's a lot less stress for me. :) Heck...I'm just glad I'm out an about again.

And yessir...rubber side down it is. I've already ventured to the "dark" side...and I really don't feel like going back any time soon. I don't care if they have cookies...I'm not goin. :D

Ya,dont be testing out those frame sliders...they are just for show. :race:

Besides,you've got "yer lucky charm" hanging from the mirror.:thumbsup:

Rubb.

How's that exhaust sound? I've never heard a full M4 in person.
Better feeling brakes than you remember? (those SS lines)
You like those pazzo shorties?
Gonna add more CF to match the fender?
Intregrated tail looks sweet.
Polished lips,cool.

How'd the delivery dude get it off the truck with only that crummy pallet jack? LOL.

Congrats me Bruvvah.

Rubb.

Hmm...lessee here.

Exhaust - Sounds alright. I miss the deep-throated growl of the Scorpions, but this exhaust is a little on the loud side. I'll see if I can take a video and upload it so you can hear. Might be a little tuff holding my phone in one hand and giving her some juice, but I think I can figure something.

Brakes - I put on SS lines when Phoenix was born...definitely grabs real good. These seem to be a bit tighter, but it could just be my memory being hazy.

Pazzo shorties - Ah...another goodie I added to Phoenix. Very good stuff, these pazzos...I love 'em. Makes single-finger clutch pulls easy.

CF to match - Hmm...maybe yes, maybe no. If I decide to go CF, it's gonna be all in. It's gonna be a full CF bike...well, tanks and plastics. If I do go that route, the mission would be to shave as much weight as possible to increase weight-to-horse ratio. Big $$$...which I don't have right now. :(

Integrated tail - Yes...doesn't look too bad, thanks! I may opt for a different undertail...but funds will dictate. Or, more accurately, a certain mouse will dictate. Hehe...

Polished lip - Yes...berry, berry nice! I toyed with the idea, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it on Phoenix. That orange just looked soooo good against the black. The color got compliments almost everywhere.

Pallet jack - Haha...I actually had to get up on the truck and help them push it around and on to the tail lift. The pallet jack was almost useless...but it did provide a little bit of help.

Thanks, me bro... :thumbsup::beerchug:

Ya,dont be testing out those frame sliders...they are just for show. :race:

Besides,you've got "yer lucky charm" hanging from the mirror.:thumbsup:

Rubb.

Yes...hopefully I'll never have to make use of them. :please: I prefer to ride nowadays...the wrenching thing can be a little tuff, especially when one is laid up and missing skin. ??? *shudder* I pray I never have to do that again.

And speaking of pray...you have a VERY keen eye, my bro. Yes...that's my lucky charm, my little Scapel. I still have the original one that was on my first bike, but I figured I'd like to start new. Hopefully my Guardian Angel doesn't have to work overtime. :D

I am impressed, sir!

Aaaand...now it's time to go. Have a Mass to go to for our fallen soldiers. :( I know one of them...he's my friend's brother-in-law. I met up with him at the wedding activites. Good man...he was working on making something of himself so that he could provide when he decided to have a family.

Rest in Peace, CPL Dwayne W. Flores. :(

Back