A new car!!!

Convertible's are for Homo's and sexy Women...
Oh man... you are SOOO RIGHT.  What was I thinking? ?  I live in IOWA for crying out loud.  If I want to be a man, I am supposed to by a pickup with a v8 and 2 loud pipes.  It's an added bonus if it has a gun rack and I chew tabacco.  I am a little misplaced up here.  I should have been born in Europe or maybe the year 2094.  But it is peaceful and I can do what I want.... and if I want to buy a GAY convertable, by golly I'll do just that!  Because THIS IS AMERICA [national anthem starts in the background...] and it doesn't matter if you're black or white or strait or crooked, you have rights... so many rights that eventally we'll all be the same exact one person-type so as to not offend one another.... and then, fellow citizens [music gets louder]... yes, then we will ALL be driving gay yellow convertable  V8 pick trucks with driver side vanity mirrors and matching designer gun racks, to haul around our uni-secksual Halley/Anna wives around in.  And everyone will be happy and never offend anyone because there will be only one stereo type of person:  [dun dun daaaahn!!!!]  The UBER-secksual will replace all species.

Really, I just want a convertable so I can tan my bald spot.  
smile.gif
Well Done WWJD... That's right buy a Lil Yella Miata... Give them corn fed farm boys something to aim at... Besides if you want to get in touch with your "feminine" side, hell yeah buy a Miata or a Mustang convertible.
smile.gif

smile.gif

UUhh, Rev? How come  you go to gay.com?
rock.gif
 I mean it's a funny as shid read and all, but I just wonder sometimes....

laugh.gif
You know I'm just giving you shid, bro! Actually, ya really got me lookin' because my bro is really into mustangs....

peace and butt grease...
biggrin.gif
PACMAN, Now you understand the lengths I'll go to just to make a point... Do a Google search for Gayest Cars... thats the site that pops up... I think they had some shaving tips there as well...

OH and speaking of gay hows your butt man? Yeah I was watching the latest crash video set to classical music. There is a shot of guy going down in the middle of the track on his ass and he slid for a good 100 yds, anyway I was watching that when your ass popped into my mind. I was like Eww, But I at the same time, I am wanting to know how your healing up Bro? How bad is the scarring?

Back