A NEW ADDITION!!!

UNDRPSI

Donating Member
Registered
heres my newborn son.....he was born 6-11-04   8lbs7oz/ 21"

his name is MICHAEL..........new rider!!!!!! this makes 4- 2 girls 2 boys.........we are done!!!!! hahaha.

<!--EDIT|UNDRPSI
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087620145 -->

MVC_251F.JPG

haha, shes not mad she just rolls her eyes for a min then remembers who pays the bills....ARRHHH!!!
tounge.gif

Great lookin young man you've got there!! Congrats.....Are you getting any sleep yet?

Dan

congrats on your son he looks pefect! my son owen was born on 5-11-04 and at 6lbs 13 oz, my first! i never thought i could be this proud! kids are great.:D  we should have a babies of h.org section.  
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|onetimedownbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087639200 -->

image0001.jpg

Congrats, I only got about 3 weeks till my baby girl gets here. Don't know what I would do with 4, I'm gonna have fun with just 3!

Congrats to you and your wife for your newborn ... 4 kids ... sounds like a great family ... wishing you much joy and happiness!

Congrats! Sure wish I had me one of those. God willin', someday I will!
super.gif
man BT you make it sound like you can just go to a showroom and just pick one out, make, model and everything  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

and congrats on your son, let 'em play in the dirt/mud in his nice sunday dress and watch his mom (or possibly yourself after she's done wit' ya
smile.gif
) go bonkers

Back