A movie being filmed

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I told you all several months ago that I received a call one day and a man asked me if I had a 1956 Chevy police car. The man said that he was with a film company and he wanted to see the car and maybe use it in an up and coming movie. We worked out a deal and they have been shooting the movie all over Oklahoma for the past 3 weeks or so. They called last night and asked that I bring the 56 to the city today so they could use it... When we got there the filmm folks pulled us right into a blocked off street and told us to go anywhere we wanted and to have fun... Here are some pics we took today. They are putting the car on a trailer tonight after they are done using it and moving it to Cordell Ok. So they can film some more, not sure where else it will be going but they may have it for a couple of weeks.

My son in front of Casey Affleck's Sheriffs car (You will see it later)
56-movie 001.jpg

My 56 Chevy in the middle of all the film trucks and equipment
56-movie 014.jpg

Casey Afleck in the cowboy hat walking down the street
56-movie 039.jpg

Last time I checked that earpiece wasn't around in the 50s' (You will see him later too)
56-movie 073.jpg

Casey Across the street
56-movie 079.jpg

Across the street while they were not filming
56-movie 094.jpg

Two Sheriffs cars
56-movie 121.jpg

Talk about back to the future!
56-movie 129.jpg

Chevy vs Ford
56-movie 155.jpg

The OKC PD had the streets blocked off in downtown. That is a shot of my car driving off with out me... WEIRD feeling!
56-movie 159.jpg

The killer inside me movie oklahoma city west texas jessica alba kate hudson john goodman police sheriff 50's movie picture

56-movie 001.jpg

56-movie 014.jpg

56-movie 039.jpg

56-movie 073.jpg

56-movie 079.jpg

56-movie 094.jpg

56-movie 121.jpg

56-movie 129.jpg

56-movie 155.jpg

56-movie 159.jpg

Last edited:
Hope you got a contract ......:laugh:

They prolly have it set for a jump into a side of a building:whistle:

Look like a blast......kind of Texasee:beerchug:

A pic of the parking lot when we moved locations.... Lots of nice cars there...
56-movie 163.jpg

A shot of Casey waiting for the "Action Call" to go out.... I took many of these pics....
56-movie 196.jpg

Here is a pic of the guy with the ear piece telling me that I couldn't take pictures... I yelled back, " You mean I can't take a picture of an actor on a public street from a public sidewalk" I took several more pics before Casey leaned over where I couldn't see him and the guy in the pic hung out the window where he blocked the view... Does that make me paparazzi now?

pa⋅pa⋅raz⋅zo  /ˌpɑpəˈrɑtsoʊ; It. ˌpɑpɑˈrɑttsɔ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pah-puh-raht-soh; It. pah-pah-raht-tsaw] Show IPA
–noun, plural -raz⋅zi  /-ˈrɑtsi; It. -ˈrɑttsi/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [-raht-see; It. -raht-tsee] Show IPA . a freelance photographer, esp. one who takes candid pictures of celebrities for publication.

56-movie 198.jpg

56-movie 163.jpg

56-movie 196.jpg

56-movie 198.jpg

Hope you got a contract ......:laugh:

They prolly have it set for a jump into a side of a building:whistle:

Look like a blast......kind of Texasee:beerchug:

They put a 2 million insurance policy on it and I signed all the paperwork in the trailer there where they were filming.. Rodney for 2 million I told them to drive it off a cliff for the final action scene......

Tell them, "It's my car and I will take all the pics I want! I have Hayabusa peeps to please"
That might help.
Very cool pics, by the way
Bubba

Last edited:
Honestly I was hoping for some sort of sex scene in the back of the car with Jessica Alba and then I could sell tickets to sit in the back after the movie came out.

Honestly I was hoping for some sort of sex scene in the back of the car with Jessica Alba and then I could sell tickets to sit in the back after the movie came out.

I would buy the car for whatever price you wanted if that scene was between Jessica Alba and Megan Fox! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Great pics, A once in a life time experience.. Hey,ya never know, they may want you in the flick? That's really cool. Looks like you had a great time to. But don't forget, we need you here. ;)

i was wondering if this was ever going to happen i had heard they was filming the movie very cool doug

Back