A monster of a gixxer?

screamin kanji

Donating Member
Registered
my buddy just had his 07 1000 gixxer dynoed at Schnitz racing today. 248 hp at rear wheel. 129 torgue. pretty damn impressive, wouldnt you say? yep, she's had a few mods done on her. he said he could pull low 9s if he practiced. another bike they took was an 08 Busa, 160hp and I forget the torgue. NOS on the Busa increased 100 hp. these #s dont look good for the Busa. this buddy(with the 07 gixxer) had a japanese symbol on his crank case that means "F*#K Busa". any suggestions?

At 248hp that liter bike is not going to last. Nice numbers while it runs.

For a liter bike to make those #'s means big time $$ in parts.

With some good old fashioned seat time,especially on the launch & the first half of the track, that bike with that much HP could see mid-high 8's on regular basis. Getting an animal like that to launch will take quite a bit of talent,best of luck & many safe passes!
Posted via Mobile Device

:worthless: No pics didn't happen
:worthless: Gixxer pulling 248HP and no pics???
:worthless: we need pictures!!!!
:worthless: What could make a gixxer pull 248?? A built busa engine :thumbsup:

'F" Busa? Set it on fire!! Hows that for "F" Busa's??

Okay, thats a little harsh. Maybe you and he could go for a looong weekend ride. Just the 2 of ya, you on the Busa and him crunched up on the gixxer for nice 1,000mi ride. Nothing brings friends together like a nice ride:laugh:

Last edited:
that much power and only in the 9's? as for the f@@$ busa thing spray paint over the cover when hes not looking...:rofl::rofl: dosent a stock busa make 172 ish at the rear on the gen ii

Last edited:
my buddy just had his 07 1000 gixxer dynoed at Schnitz racing today. 248 hp at rear wheel. 129 torgue. pretty damn impressive, wouldnt you say? yep, she's had a few mods done on her. he said he could pull low 9s if he practiced. another bike they took was an 08 Busa, 160hp and I forget the torgue. NOS on the Busa increased 100 hp. these #s dont look good for the Busa. this buddy(with the 07 gixxer) had a japanese symbol on his crank case that means "F*#K Busa". any suggestions?

Low 9s with a 248hp bike:rofl: should be more like low-mid 8s. Hell stock busa motor pulling a 330 jackset up...and I did 9.89 with the MULLET:laugh:

a 1000 putting down 248hp.....not streetable unless its by a big NOS shot???

If it's a N/A 1000 making that kind of hp then he has a ton of $$ in that motor and it's going to take a ton of $$ to keep it running. Either way that bike should see 8's unless he's a noob on the track and learning the bike. Impressive #'s

Any vid of the dyno run?

Last edited:
that much power and only in the 9's? as for the f@@$ busa thing spray paint over the cover when hes not looking...:rofl::rofl: dosent a stock busa make 172 ish at the rear on the gen ii

thats what i was thinking. my buddy has a gsxr 1000 that is stretched pipes etc. no motor work and he was at 9.20 something. of course he is like a buck and a half soaking wet. THE RAT

for what it is worth, he does NOT have NOS at all. yes, he has had some mods done to the motor. I dont know ALL of what he had done, but I know he has had work done. He is supposed to be getting the video of the dyno and track, I will post it when he gets it. He once told me he had 30k rapped up in that gixxer. NO turbo, no NOS. I will keep ya informed. I am only relaying what he has told me. He is my best Bud.

Rear wheel hp is differant on dyno tunes. you could take the same bike and it make 30hp differance on a dyno 10ft beside it. lots of money in the 1000gixxer. symbol meaning f____ busa, not smart made by same manfacturer.

Rear wheel hp is differant on dyno tunes. you could take the same bike and it make 30hp differance on a dyno 10ft beside it. lots of money in the 1000gixxer. symbol meaning f____ busa, not smart made by same manfacturer.

Back