A Monday Morning Funny

I'm confused. ???
" It is a four speed bike(bigger than a crotch rocket) in great cond."
" No differant than the street bikes u see on the road except a littl bit smaller."
:rofl: oh and great pics. :whistle:

I'm confused. ???
" It is a four speed bike(bigger than a crotch rocket) in great cond."
" No differant than the street bikes u see on the road except a littl bit smaller."
:rofl: oh and great pics. :whistle:

The pics had me sold before I even read it.. is it thrown into a hole or something?

Capture.JPG

The pics had me sold before I even read it.. is it thrown into a hole or something?

:rofl: It looks like it has merged to become one w/ the earth! I mean WTF!?

"The only thing wrong with it is needs a new choke and the tail light got busted(its still there and works.)" :rofl:

I think this bike is gonna need a little more then a new choke and a brake light to get this thing back out on the road!

I thought too that there was something wrong with the front wheel but after studing it a bit it appears to be the angle of the shot and the bail of hay making appear as if it were in a hole or busted. As far a the crotch rocket comment, I think he may be speaking of those pocket bikes? 49cc bikes like this..
cag-with-suspension-6-250x224.jpg

It looks very similar to one of these 110cc bikes..
maroon-gs-4-194x250.jpg

Actually, it looks like :moon: :lol:

As far a the crotch rocket comment, I think he may be speaking of those pocket bikes? 49cc bikes
I was thinking the same thing. He probably meant that it's bigger than a pocket bike, but smaller than a normal sportbike. Funny ad, thanks for sharing.

I think he forgot the decimal points. Let me correct the ad:

Paid $14.00, but asking $9.00. Will let go for $8.00.

I think that clarifies it nicely. :rofl:

I emailed seller and told him that if he would be willing to pay ME $800.............I'd consider picking it up for him and hauling it to the dump! :laugh:

those brand new mini stunt bikes go for cheaper than that!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back