a math question

pbghost

Registered
for some reason I got confused, so please help clear this up for me. for the last long time, the majority of news was anti bush & how it's all his fault etc. the most common #s thrown around on how much the economy sux now are between 10-15 years for being the lows... "W" was only in there for 8:whistle:

Given the current economic expansion during the last 10 – 15 years and adding in the 8 year “Wâ€￾ factor and subtracting the new regime timeline on building the economy in approx 11 years … er uh I am sorry, what was the question?

past and current congress members are at fault. i believe more than any past president. but its easier to blame one person than to go to the trouble of knowing your state reps and senators and addressing them

There you go with the logical approach again....

What do we say about that? "It ain't in D :rulez:"

Also, with regards to pointing fingers and laying blame, Bush COULD have blamed Clinton for 9/11, but he didn't. Clinton wasn't aggressive enough and allowed Osama to run rampant without being held in check and he even called off the dogs at least two times when we knew exactly where Osama was. I think Clinton was too worried about wiping DNA off his leg to care about what was happening in the world. We were attacked three times during his watch. We were only attacked once on Bush's watch and haven't been since. 7.5 years without an attack speaks for itself. Just my opinion. Sorry to ramble off topic...

savo, that's exactly what I'm getting at. it just seems that if it can be blamed post 2000, bush is named...but if it happened between '92-2000 it's just listed as between 10-15 years ago. and according to the #s the beloved media spits out...it was worse then...but for the anti-bush it was the best o' times. like every truck manufacturer is #1...I thought there was only one #1:poke:

Ok, that video seriously just got sent to almost everyone on my mailing list, that is the greatest thing I have ever seen!

Anyone hear Oprah biatch today about the new taxes coming her way? :rofl: she aint seen nothing yet..

Back