A lot of stuff just sitting around that needs to go

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I have shelves of things that we have made and sold or given away at the bashes. I have gone in and started to cut the prices of some of these things to get them off the shelves because I have other projects that I need the room for... If you have ever received one of these signs or the pic of the Gen I on the wood please post up and let us see what you did with yours, if you put it in the trash please don't post those shots up :)

Here is a link to a new area I set up on kingkeepsakes.com just so I can clear out product....

Reduced Price - King Keepsakes

here are a few pics to save you a click

bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike3.jpg

dragon4.jpg

geni parking1.jpg

genii parking1.jpg

bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike3.jpg

dragon4.jpg

geni parking1.jpg

genii parking1.jpg

thats some great stuff!!! on another note i see you brought out that old avatar, that thing freaks me out everytime i see it:laugh:

thats some great stuff!!! on another note i see you brought out that old avatar, that thing freaks me out everytime i see it:laugh:

That avatar and I have been around a long time... I try to let my avatar represent how I feel at any one given time...

just ordered my parking sign, it will be nice in the garage at dads where we keep the bikes, sounds bad but im tired of people taking my spot

hey cap, what would it run me to snag that gen 1 parking sign, shipped to 59901?

Wow this is an old thread.... I still have tons of those things though..

I'd like to get the leather 4" coasters, Door Sign, and parking only. When I tried to order it only lets me do one at a time. Is that what you want me to do? Just checkin with you before ordering.

I'd like to get the leather 4" coasters, Door Sign, and parking only. When I tried to order it only lets me do one at a time. Is that what you want me to do? Just checkin with you before ordering.

Shoot me an email and send me a link to each one and we can work it out on the side...

Back