A lot of issues

EMoney

Registered
First off I just wanna say hi to everyone. I got a 06 with 26k miles with some mods here and there. Now that I got that out the way here I go.

I'm not gonna lie I've abused and neglected Vanessa. Now I wanna treat her right and get things right. First thing I would like to do is upgrade chain and sprocket.. I dont know what on there now but would like to get a bit more acceleration. I dont drag I mainly highway rides cross country..i live in DFW, Tx so trips to Houston, AL,LA, OK,AK are constant, so durability is a key too.

Any advise, websites or threads will help. Thank you!! Da lost one!

Welcome to you and Vanessa. You're in the right place!
I'd suggest dropping a tooth off the front for your purposes, or adding a couple in the rear if you want a prettier look.

First off I just wanna say hi to everyone. I got a 06 with 26k miles with some mods here and there. Now that I got that out the way here I go.

I'm not gonna lie I've abused and neglected Vanessa. Now I wanna treat her right and get things right. First thing I would like to do is upgrade chain and sprocket.. I dont know what on there now but would like to get a bit more acceleration. I dont drag I mainly highway rides cross country..i live in DFW, Tx so trips to Houston, AL,LA, OK,AK are constant, so durability is a key too.

If you go into the 'search' function, you'd be surprised at how much info is on there regarding chains and sprockets.

Welcome and as was already stated, pictures are king....let's see your Vanessa

Attach01_32.jpg

Back