A little warning

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>dayum that was it menthal or lights?  newports or salems?</span>

Need to add that to the list of items in the trunk next to the first add kit.

Was the water purified or tonic???  

Ohio black bees eh?  were you on rt 4 or 75?  I hate getting hit by those hard shell june bugs.  at 190 its like getting shot.

jd
lol....couldn't tell ya man they looked like she pulled them out of a marlboro box. I am not sure cuz they are all friggin nasty to me. haha. We weren't on either of those roads we were actually on 35 coming out of Dayton. I do a ton of stomping on 75 though.
Hey lookie here...my 1st post since I've joined back in 2003!  haha.

Don't mention the road on a public board Busa_boy....cops frequent bike and car forums ALOT. Plus if you tell people, it won't be such a quite place anymore and so many bikers will go out there and attract cop attention from people calling them.  It's nowhere near Dayton though
wink.gif
, but we'll be glad to show ya sometime and let you know where it is.  BTW, I'm the BEE STING guy.
AAAssjani.gif
Hey man I never mentioned what we DID on it I just said we were around there and you got attacked by a bee. haha. There was no restrictor smacking talk. I have seen ICEMANN on this board for a long time though so maybe we should get him down here and ride sometime. By the way whats the matter buddy? You been a member of this board longer than I have and I OWN one. What did you do become a member here when you had your 12 so you could spy on the enemy?

Yu should hit me up one day when your going ridin, Ill hit it which cha!

JD
Might just have to do that man. Believe it or not in 3 years I have never rode with another Hayabusa before. I have rode with the following

3 CBR 1000RR's
2 Gixxer 1000's
1 Raven R6
1 R6
1 ZX6
2 F4I's

Other than those bikes its always just me riding by myself. Be kinda fun to actually look over and see another falcon bike.

I just read your story to the girl I am dating and she told me about her son being stung like 40 times! The ambulance came and they put chewing tobacco on his stings. And no, it was from the pouch and not someone's mouth! I was just over on 71 around Kings Island yesterday! Indianapolis guy here!

I just read your story to the girl I am dating and she told me about her son being stung like 40 times! The ambulance came and they put chewing tobacco on his stings. And no, it was from the pouch and not someone's mouth! I was just over on 71 around Kings Island yesterday! Indianapolis guy here!
Thats weird I had never heard a thing about this until that lady suggested it. Guess it is a common thing. So next time a buddy of mine gets stung I am just gonna spit my skoal on them haha. JK that would be really friggin gross. Thats cool about the 71 ride. Kings Island is literally 15 minutes from my house.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>dayum that was it menthal or lights?  newports or salems?</span>

Ohio black bees eh?  were you on rt 4 or 75?  I hate getting hit by those hard shell june bugs.  at 190 its like getting shot.

jd
lol....couldn't tell ya man they looked like she pulled them out of a marlboro box. I am not sure cuz they are all friggin nasty to me. haha. We weren't on either of those roads we were actually on 35 coming out of Dayton. I do a ton of stomping on 75 though.

Don't mention the road on a public board Busa_boy....cops frequent bike and car forums ALOT. Plus if you tell people, it won't be such a quite place anymore and so many bikers will go out there and attract cop attention from people calling them.  It's nowhere near Dayton though
wink.gif
, but we'll be glad to show ya sometime and let you know where it is.  BTW, I'm the BEE STING guy.
AAAssjani.gif
Hey man I never mentioned what we DID on it I just said we were around there and you got attacked by a bee. haha. There was no restrictor smacking talk. I have seen ICEMANN on this board for a long time though so maybe we should get him down here and ride sometime. By the way whats the matter buddy? You been a member of this board longer than I have and I OWN one. What did you do become a member here when you had your 12 so you could spy on the enemy?
I'm about to get a BUSA so figured I'd come back to this site after I joined back in '03. Then I saw you on here and experienced that small world phenomenon.

Still trying to figure out how this site works though.
1zhelp.gif
haha. The symbols, layout and etc...is all new to me.

Yhea never say you have not been stung. I was 22 when i said that, and got stung the very same day in my lap. Ouch!!

I've never been stung by a bee, but stepped on three dead ones. It still hurt like a m/f.
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|boribusa69
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155262415 -->

jd

wink.gif
AAAssjani.gif
I'm about to get a BUSA so figured I'd come back to this site after I joined back in '03.  Then I saw you on here and experienced that small world phenomenon.

Still trying to figure out how this site works though.
1zhelp.gif
haha.  The symbols, layout and etc...is all new to me.
Alright dude you are gonna have to quit toying with me here. One time you said you were wanting a Busa and you and I discussed it pretty throughly. Then the next we were riding you said you weren't sure you might want an R1. Now your saying your ABOUT to get a BUSA? Is this a for sure thing? That would be pretty sweet I am not gonna lie. haha. Honestly man once you got a Busa I don't think you'd regret it at all. They are very versatile. They can be set up as an awesome drag bike, a comfortable touring bike for long trips, with suspension tweaking they will hit the twisties a lot better than people give them credit for ( mine needs that), and they are awesome for 2 up riding if u wanna get your wife out to. They are a bigger bike but man are they sweet. The brakes are great, power is exceptional, they are a breeze to maintain, give u like 0 issues, and looks wise they are the sexiest bike out there to me. You should really consider it.

Back